Intro and Characters

*I do not own any pictures or videos used throughout this book, all rights go to the respective owners. 

All recognizable characters/plot belong to JK Rowling, not me!!

If you haven't already read it already, I have another book called 'Hadrian Emeric Potter' 

On October 31st, 1981 Dumbledore brought Rose Estelle Potter to the doorstep of the Dursleys house with nothing more than a blanket and a letter explaining what had happened. He assumed the Dursleys would raise Rose until it was time for her to come to Hogwarts and defeat Voldemort for the second time. Little did he know, Bellatrix Lestrange had followed him to the Dursleys, curious as to what he would do with little Rose. When she saw Dumbledore leave the baby at the doorstep of a filthy muggle house, she decided to take Rose and raise her as her own, so that the threat against her master would be subdued. She had always wanted a child that she could teach and mold into the perfect wizard, and that child became Cordelia Arwen Black.

Characters: 

Bellatrix Druella Lestrange nee Black 

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Cordelia Arwen Black (formerly Rose Estelle Potter) 

Tom Marvolo Riddle (Lord Voldemort) 

Malfoy Family (Narcissa, Lucius, Draco)

Greengrass Family ( Xolore, Evira, Daphne, Astoria) 

Weasley Family (Molly, Arthur, Charlie, Bill, Percy, George, Fred, Ron, Ginny) 

Longbottom Family (Augusta, Neville) 

Lestrange Family (Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan)

& More! 

In this story, Bellatrix will not have gone to prison for torturing Alice and Frank Longbottom, but will instead have escaped and will be on the run throughout the story. Her husband and his brother will both escape with her and help raise Cordelia. 

Cordelia is the girl-who-lived and Lily and James are dead 

Sirius Black will be in jail and as a werewolf Remus Lupin will not be given the chance to look after Cordelia 

Snape will be on the Dark Lord's side, but he will be a pretend spy for Dumbledore 

and finally, Bellatrix will blood adopt Cordelia, turning her into a pureblood. 

I hope you all enjoy this story and leave any suggestions or constructive criticisms in the comments below!