Lexi Aster

It was slightly windy outside that evening but Lexi didn't care she was too curious, why you may ask well because she had gotten a new job at a new Children's establishment.

Her sisters-in-law, Susie had try to convince her to take a different job saying "It hasn't even been opened for a year now and so many disappears have happened around that place!?" or "Hellah disappeared on the property of that place and you want to work there. What if something happens to you!?" Lexi was proceeded to get the job anyway . The truth was if she could find anything about her little sister, Hellah Asters disappearances she had a feeling that she would find it here and she was so desperate to find her 6 year old sister.

"You must be Lexi Aster!" A calm but with a small hint of excitement voice said from behind her. "Yes that's me and you are...?" Lexi turned around where she could hear the foot sets coming from. "Of course where are my manners my name is Kyle Clouds I'm the owner of Roxy's Funhouse" Kyle said stopping in front of Lexi eyeing her up and down. "Well it's nice to meet you Kyle or should I call you boss?" Lexi said in a slight joking tone, giving him a smirk.

"No Kyle is fine but I should show you around the building right this way" Kyle started walking in Lexi could only assume was the way to the building. "Do you need me to guide you?" Kyle asked stopping and glancing back at her. Lexi felt a rush of annoyance go through her. She hated it when people asked if she needed help because she was blind. "No I'm fine" Lexi forced herself not to sound angry at him but on the inside she was working on calming herself down.

As they walked through the building Lexi let her hands touch everything trying to memorize where everything was. Yes it was true that Lexi was blind, she was born blind and she had very quickly understood that when you're a little different from everyone else you either get picked on for it or get treated like a baby and Lexi hated both of those treatments. She wanted nothing more than to be a normal person or at least be treated like a normal person. But while Lexi seemed like a chill person on the outside she was a wave of emotions on the inside.

"And this is your office" Kyle said as they walking into a new room. Lexi felt around until she found a desk. The room was small from what she could tell, there were papers on the walls of what Lexi could assume were posters of the Animatronics, and the desk was pressed up against a wall. On the desk was a tablet, computer, and a bunch of paper. As Lexi felt around the desk she stopped and flinched back when she felt scales. "Is something wrong!?" Kyle said from right next to her which made her jump, she didn't hear him walk over. "Is what's on the desk...?" Lexi asked hesitantly not really wanting to ask for help, but she was too curious to not know what that was. "Hm?- Oh! You mean Lily the Snake!" Kyle exclaimed as he grabbed Lexi's wrist and gently pulling towards the snake. "She's completely harmless" Kyle said reassuringly. Lexi's fingers softly traced the small animatronic.

Lily was a small animatronic to say the least, her head was mostly shaped like a snake's head except her eye were more round than a normal snakes, she had two feet to walk and stand on but she did have a snake like tail. Lily's fingers had little dull claws on them and so did her little toes. "She's one of about seven others" Kyle said watching Lexi's fingers traces every little detail on the snake animatronic. "Where are the other?" Lexi asked, "I don't know honestly, they have free roam mode on at the moment" Kyle said glancing to the door. "Huh- they must be pretty Advanced then huh" Lexi asked. "Yeah... you could say that" Kyle said trying to make himself sounded believable but Lexi could hear the hesitation in his voice. "I think it's time I told you something about the animatronics...." Kyle said after a few minutes of awkward silence. "What?" Lexi asked turning towards his voice.

To Be Continued

(I do not own the art in this chapter)