I love you~

Kaminari sat on the couch next to Kirishima in the dorm's main room where everyone can hang out. The blonde was focusing his eyes on the phone as Kirishima looked at Bakugou sadly. Denki noticed what's going on and quickly wrapped his arm around the waist of the only slightly taller boy "Hey Kiri you still think about him, don't you?" The shorter boy asked slowly stroking the fluffy his friend's ears. Eijiro nodded looking down "I like him since high school but I know I have no chance against him" The redhead sighed as his ears fell down. "I know how you feel .. my crush doesn't pay attention to me either" Denki looked at the center of the corridor where the boy with purple hair was standing. "You can see that Shinsou likes you. Since he joined our class, he talks to you the most" Kirishima looked at Kami with a slight glance at Bakugou who was talking to Izuku. "Well, yes, but it's nothing more than a friendship, besides, he certainly doesn't like boys, and Bakubro also talks to you a lot" Kaminari smiled as he played with the taller boy's ear. "Maybe..." The redhead nodded as Todoroki walked past him swaying the tail around. Eijiro noticed that he and Bakugou were really close "Uhh .." He whimpered a little jealous when Bakugou shouted "Hey Shitty Hair are you coming with us to watch a movie?". Kirishima looked up and nodded voluntarily rising from the couch "Cya later Kamibro" Eijiro left with Bakugou, Todoroki and Izuku.

"Awesome now I'm lonely" Kaminari sighed softly. He was a very clingy person who needs human contact. Pikachu slowly stood up as his ears fell down, showing that the blond was sad. Kaminari was walking down the hall, staring at the floor. "Hey are you okay?" Pikachu heard a familiar voice turning to see Shinsou "Uh..yes .. i'm fine" the blonde replied forcing a smile. "I don't think your ears are down so something's wrong" Hitoshi walked closer to Denki. Pikachu blushed slightly "I just feel lonely ... being cligny is really awful" Denki whined. "Aww but I think it's cute from you" Shinsou chuckled while stroking Kami's head. The shorter boy blushed even more hiding his head. "Anyway if you feel lonely, why don't we go out for ice cream or something? "The taller boy smiled holding Kami close. "Uh s-sure!" Pikachu smiled, wagging his tail around. Hitoshi took Denki's hand and went outside with him. The blonde blushed even more, whispering to himself "Calm down or you'll be in heat". Shinsou looked at him confused "What's wrong?" Denki smiled a bit at him "Nothing I'm perfectly fine! Wait, I forgot my wallet .. "Pikachu stood up, wanting to go back for his wallet but Hitoshi grabbed his arm" But I'm paying kitty" The purple haired man started walking towards the ice cream stand. Kaminari blushed at the nickname "Kitten .." he mumbled when Hitoshi asked him "What flavor do you want?" "Strawberry "Denki replied as Shinsou paid the seller and handed the shorter boy his scoop of ice cream. Kaminari's childish mood began to be active and he happily sat down on the bench licking ice cream "Mmm!" He smiled happily as Shinsou chuckled at him "You are cute "he said wrapping his hand around the blonde. Denki blushed red as he turned his head away from Shinsou. The taller boy gently grabbed Pikachu head turning it over making they face each other "Something wrong? ~ "Hitoshi smirked seeing Kami blush. Denki tried to calm down as Shinsou kissed him on the cheek as Pikachu he turned as red as Kirishima's hair. They both finished their ice cream rising from the bench "Hey kitten do you want to go to my dorm and watch some horror movie? "Hitoshi asked with a smile. Kaminari gasped knowing he was terribly afraid of horror movies, creepy stuff etc. He just nodded his head back with Shinsou to the dorm to his own room. "Sit on the bed and I'll take my chips and my laptop" The taller boy suggested going to the closet to get the laptop. Kami sat on his bed seeing purple blanket. Pikachu voluntarily took the blanket nuzzling it when Hitoshi looked at him "Pika what are you doing?" He asked. "Uh .. I'm sorry" Denki put the blanket on the bed when Shinsou took it and wrapped it around the blonde "Hey it's okay kitty" he smiled at smaller boy sitting down next to him. Kaminari purred softly waving his ears and tail. Shinsou turned on the horror movie and leaned against the wall as Denki was stuck to the screen trying not to show his fear.