the starts

I haven't ate since mom left. Well she didn't leave but she did never come home anymore. My mom hadnt realized , I still helped her in the kitchen sometimes. I also started cutting a secret nobody knew. It was all my fault that this happened , my moms new boyfriend leaving , me being ugly as everyone said . everything was always my fault. It was the super bowl day and I was at mr shues for a party he was having . my outfit was a simple knitted pink sweater and blue skinny jeans. I had a leather jacket on top but I thought I looked weird with it on.  Everyone was ignoring me. I don't think Ryder would even realize I was here if he didn't have to bring me here. I walked to the bathroom not minding to lock the door and shut the toilet seat . taking out my razor out of my purse I slowly brought it to my wrist and made a line . not all of them on me were perfect but this one had to be. I just watched it bleed . it brought me joy and happiness. " Marley ! What the hell are you doing ?! " I heard screaming and looked up to see kitty the door shut behind her . " you do realize you could die right ?" Kitty asked . "ya I do but I can't find it in myself to care." That's all I remember from that night .