24*

Your P.O.V.~

You felt truly pained by the loss of the monotone. I mean you had no idea what it looked like or really anything about it. All that you knew was that the werewolves need it to survive. And now it was completely crushed by Seabrook Power, which meant the wolves would slowly die out. And your boyfriend was already sick. 

"You look great," Zed said as you stepped into his house.

"Thanks," You said smiling as Zed looked at the time.

"Addison, texted me that she left for the dance already why aren't you with her?" Zed asked.

"Well, if you're bringing the monster's to the dance I want to help so go get dressed, while I round up some zombies." You instructed making Zed hold his hand up to his head as if being instructed by a military commander.

"Aye, aye captain!" Zed said running upstairs, as you stepped out fo his house shutting the door behind you took look around Zombie Town.

It's been one week since the detonation, and the wolves have been getting really sick. Most of them don't even bother showing up for school anymore, but tonight was Prawn night. You knew Zed had wanted to crash the Prawn with all of the monsters so you snuck off telling your sister that you were going to visit Wyatt first which wasn't a complete lie. 

You were going to help Zed convince the rest of the Zombies and Werewolves to crash the party. You were wearing a knee-high a-line long-sleeved off-the-shoulder light pink tulle dress with beading, Your white hair was tied back into a waterfall braid with a light pink jewel hair clip. For heels, you had on clear heels that matched your dress perfectly.

You looked up and don't the main street of Zombie Town spotting many zombies from school just sitting around annoyed. You needed to get their attention. You carefully stood atop a bench looking around.

"ZOMBIES!" You screamed getting everyone's attention. Good. "Youn guys have the right to be who you are!" I screamed excitedly. "Let's crash the Prawn and turn it into a wickedly monster Prawn!" 

The zombies began to cheer running into their houses to quickly get changed for the party, as Zed stepping out of his house. He laughed upon seeing you standing on a bench, offering you a hand, to help you get down.

"Thanks." You muttered as you landed on the ground safely.

"No problem, and you convinced them fast," Zed said laughing as he looked around at some of the Zombies that were headed home to get dressed.

"Yeah, I have a way with words," You said smirking.

"Okay, well we need to head to the wolf den, to get the werewolves, so that we can head to the school, and crash that stupid Prawn!" Zed said motioning for you to follow him. 

You and Zed made your way to the end of Zombied town where you carefully headed into the forest. You held up your skirt walking carefully behind Zed, as he ventured into the forest until he spotted the cave. 

"We're here!" He said grinning as you nodded stepping into the cave before him.

"Wyatt!" You said excitedly, spotting your boyfriend giving someone a blanket.

"(Y/N)!" Wyatt said running over to you wrapping his arms around your small frame carefully. "You look gorgeous," Wyatt said stepping back to take in your full outfit.

"Thanks!" You said grinning excitedly.

"No problem. I guess your heading to Prawn." Wyatt asked holding your hand.

"Well, actually we were here to bring you with us." You said smiling.

"We?" Wyatt asked as Zed stepped out of the shadows.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, and I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are." Zed said smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" Wyatt asked grimly motioning to the tons of werewolves, who were cuddled into blankets completely sick.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves," Zed said confidently.

"Yeah, they think we're monsters," Wyatt said rolling his eyes.

"We are monsters," Zed responded with a smirk.

"Fine, I'm in." Wyatt turned towards Willa who had just approached him. "Willa, tell all of the werewolves, who went to the high school with us to get ready."

"Why?" Willa asked completely confused.

Wyatt turned to you with a smirk playing at his lips, as you nodded. This was it. The monsters were going to get their moment to shine. They were going to get their moment in the sun, being exactly what they were. Proud fierce monsters. With a mischievous glint in his eye, Wyatt not letting go of your hand responded.

"We have a party to crash."