Chapter 13

It took awhile to calm the blonde down, but the two finally did it.

Edward stared out the window while (Y/n) played on her phone, sitting on Elizabeth's bed as she slept. She practically cried herself to sleep.

Edward furrowed his brows "I'm gonna kill that bastared.." (Y/n) looked up at him and sighed. She got up and walked to the blonde male, hugging him from behind. Edward jumped "You look stressed and angry. Just enjoy it..."

"Everyone needs a hug every once in a while"

He blushed as his emerald green eyes stared at her. He then turned his head and sighed. Edward couldn't shake the feeling off that he was being hugged by his friends crush. It felt wrong yet at the same time, he didnt seem to care.

"Can I sit down?" (Y/n) shrugged and let him go. Edward walked over to one of Elizabeth's chairs that sat in her room. He looked at the window then glanced at (Y/n).

Window, (Y/n).

Window, (Y/n).

When he looked again, their eyes connected. "...What?" His eyes looked down at his lap then back out the window. The (h/c) haired girl smirked and walked over with crossed arms "You want me to continue hugging you?"

The blush on his cheeks made it obvious.

She chuckled and walked over, sitting on his lap and got comfortable. Edward froze and grew flustered "Y-You cant do this! Were not even seeing each other! This is--Ed. Calm down. It's just a little cuddle"

They didnt see the blonde girl softly smile at them and sneakily take a picture.

~

"Ciel broke it off with Elizabeth"

"Wait, for real!?"

"Did you hear? Ciel's single now"

"I thought they were gonna last"

(Y/n) walked through the halls as the gossip got louder. She knew something would happen between them soon. How else would he get with Alex? Or if he even does end up with her. A certain blunette watched her from down the hallway. His eyes stayed trained on her the whole time she walked off, listening to music.

"Oh yeah, did you see that picture of Edward and (Y/n)?"

"Ha, yeah I did. Cute couple, eh?"

Ciel froze. He turned to the two girls "Sucks though. I was planning on asking him to the dance" The other girl pat her back "It's ok. Your second pick was Alois, right?" The two giggled but stopped at the sight of Ciel walking up to them.

"Excuse me, I have a question to ask" They both breathed in a gallon of air, thinking he was going to ask one of them to the dance. "Y-Yes?" He wanted to roll his eyes at their behavior "Is there something going on with Edward Midford and (Y/n) (L/n)?"

One girl slumped while the other nodded "Yeah. Here" She showed a picture of (Y/n) sitting on Edward's lap while they cuddled each other. His stomach dropped again and his heart felt weird.

What was wrong with him?

"It was on Elizabeth's Instagram. You didn't see it?" Ciel got out his little episode and shook his head. "No, I didnt. Thank you for telling me"

As he walked off, he couldn't shake the feeling off. He was hurting but nothing was wrong. Maybe he should take a test..