Reunited

"You're alive." Lauren said hugging him and he hugged back.

"Well, I'm alive too." Clara said making Lauren run into her arms.

"I missed you, both." Lauren said and they shrugged.

"Yeah, we missed you too. You should help you girl, she was in her best mood yesterday nor today until she saw you." Michael said making Lauren turn around to look at Camila who is talking to her parents.

"Well, I would say the same thing for me." Lauren said.

"I didn't know that our daughter, Lauren Michelle Jauregui, would fall in love again." Clara said rustling her hair.

"Yeah, I didn't either until I met her a year ago." Lauren said.

"Eww disgusting." Dinah said giving Clara and Michael a hug.

"Hey Dinah, how have you been doing?" Michael asked.

"Better than ever." Dinah said.

"This has been a very crazy adventure." Gordan said rustling in Dinah's hair.

"Yeah, you lucky you two go lucky ladies to help us." Milika said.

"Maybe they are the future experiences." Alejandro said side hugging Camila.

"Experiences?" Lauren asked.

"We have so much to teach you child." Clara said.

"What does it mean to be an experienced?" Dinah asked as they walked out when the police came.

"A lot." Milika said as the police rushed in.

"I'm just happy you are okay." Normani said hugging her making Dinah groan.

"Stitches." Dinah warned.

"I'm sorry." Normani said kissing her cheek making Dinah smile.

"It would feel kissing me on the lips." Dinah said making Normani roll her eyes.

She smiled into the kiss as well as Dinah.

"Ew, I never thought that my daughter would ever date Dinah." Derrick said making Gordan look at him.

"What's that suppose to mean, D?" Gordan asked.

"It means the way it sounds." Milika said.

"Well, whatever make them happy." Andrea said and them nodded.

"Stop Lo." Camila said laughing a little.

"What, I miss the both of you." Lauren said kissing her belly.

"It tickles." Camila said laughing a little bit harder.

"You are so cute." Lauren said bringing her into a kiss making Camila smile.

"I love you." Camila said.

"I love you too." Lauren said and Camila pulled away after a long minute.

"It's kicking again." Camila said smiling.

"I can't wait to find out the baby gender." Lauren said.

"Me too." Camila said rubbing her belly which is looking 2x it's size.

"You are thinking, what is it?" Lauren asked.

"It's nothing important." Camila said and Lauren nodded.

"Well, I'm starving so do wanna go get something to eat?" Lauren asked and Camila slid her hand into Lauren's.

"You know me so well." Camila said as they got up together.

They all met up by the two van like trucks and chilled out for a bit as the medic inspected Dinah's stitches.

"You're perfectly fine." The medic said wrapping her body.

"Great." Dinah said as he finished up.

"So y'all wanna go to Waffle House?" Ally asked.

"That sounds amazing." Lauren said.

"I hope I can eat it." Camila said.

"For real, about to eat some nice wings tonight." Normani said making Dinah groan.

"Wait, Normani. Before we started this whole thing, what did you want tell us?" Lauren asked and her family rubbed her shoulder.

"Well, my parents called me before everything went down with you and Mila. They said that my grandpa isn't in very good condition right now, and that was over a voicemail." Normani said and they fell silent.

"Well, we wish him our prayers." Michael said making Lauren nod.

"Yeah, he's a tough fighter." Alejandro said.

"How about we get out of Canada and see him?" Derrick asked and they nodded.

"Derrick, always so positive, my brother." Gordan said and Derrick shrugged.

"Gotta keep my family happy, even through the tough times." Derrick said.

"Good." Jerry said as the fathers had their little talk same with the mothers and that left them talking to each other.

"Would you stop your criminal ways for me?" Camila asked.

"Are you asking me is it me breaking up with my ways or you, than I'll choose my ways because I could never lose you." Lauren said making Camila smile.

"Ugh, this is why I love you." Camila said grabbing Lauren face and smashed their lips together.

She pulled away when Lauren face was left stuck, but had a grin across her face.

"Well, I love you too, Camila Cabello." Lauren said.

"Do they have Waffle House in Canada?" Ally asked making them laugh.

"Well thanks Ally for ruining my moment." Camila said and she threw her a thumbs up.

"Glad I could help." Ally joked making Dinah snicker.

"She's not with her boo thing, guys." Normani said making Ally blush as everyone hollered.

"Stop, they don't know about him yet." Ally said making everyone laugh.

"Oop, I just gave away your secret. Let's hope that they didn't hear." Normani said looking up and their parents who is in their own conversation.

"Thank heavens." Ally said.

"Aw, she actually is really tired." Normani said rubbing Dinah back as she fell asleep in her lap.

"I am too, I haven't had a good rest well until being unconscious." Lauren said resting her head on Camila's shoulder.

"I thought I was carrying a baby, not dating one." Camila said as Lauren wrapped her arms around her waist.

"That's nasty, Mila and we should all really get some sleep." Ally said.

"I agree." Normani said kissing Dinah head and lean back against the car.

Camila sunk down, resting her head on Lauren's chest as Lauren rested her head against Camila's. Ally smiled and fell asleep in the middle of them.

Their parents looked at them and Michael put his jacket over Camila and Lauren as Jerry did the same for Ally. Gordan gave Dinah his as Derrick gave Normani his.

"We have raise such amazing kids." Andrea said.

"I wish we could have." Clara said and Michael rubbed her side.

"It's okay, you still got all her life to do so." Alejandro said and Sinu nodded.

"Yeah, don't like time bring you down when it's still gives you a second chance." Milika said and they grouped hugged.

"Forever to stay in contact?" Gordan asked.

"Always, we are the Experienced." Michael said and they nodded.

"Why did I have to drive again?" Alejandro joked making them laugh.

"Shut up." Michael said patting his shoulder.

A/N: Should I make a book based on their parents, it's going to be called The Experienced...