My Heart (Special)

JEONGYEON POV

He came closer and closer to my face, we stared at each others eyes deeply. He kept moving closer almost closing the gap between us .... then suddenly his phone rang which brought us to get back to our censes.

"Umm ill be right back..." jimin said leaving the room and closing the door.

"Ohh my god" I mumbled to myself

"What did I-we just do!!" I screamed into the pillow that was closest to me.

After 15 min has passed I heard a light knock on the door.

"U-umm c-come in..." I said almost wispering.

"Hey about earlier" I cut him off and apologized.

"Im sorry...I-I" I was out of words and just decided to look down at the ground trying to think of something to say.

He then held my chin and lifted it up to meet my eyes.

"It's ok you don't need to apologize... I kinda wanted it to happen too.." he said looking into my eyes with a soft smile.

"I-I dont k-know what to s-say..." I said looking away.

He then held my face and closed the gap between us. He kissed me passionately and at first I got shocked and didn't respond to his lips but then I melted into it as he slowly intertwined our hands.

  Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to publish something for valentines day and I think this is just perfect for that.
Ill try to update more but with school work and stuff ill be a little busy.

💕HAPPY VALENTINES💕GUYS
                      -M💜