Wattpad Original

Thank You Note & Spin-Off!

Writing Only You was a struggle and a half, with writers block, procrastination and almost giving up.

Almost four years ago, I sat in front of my computer writing this story, and a year later, I managed to punch my writers block in the face and finally finish it.

It's 2021 now, and I still can't exclaim how grateful I am, for every single one of you lovelies.

Writing is a part of me, and I'm so happy I have someone to share it with.

It's mentioned before, but I do have a spin-off already out for Rebecca Bradly's book! It's recently edited with bonus scenes, so if you wanna check out my favourite axe-lover, she's there ;)

Also, I have news to share—news I actually shared on Only Broken (Becca's book), but I'm gonna post it here to make it more serious.

Ever since I finished writing Only You in 2018, people have been asking (putting it lightly) for Alexandra and Ethan's book.

Listen, I loved them—and I remember contemplating on doing their book before Becca's. But hers needed to be done. Because there's foreshadowing that's necessary for Alexandra's book.

Yes, there will be an Alexandra-Ethan book.

I don't have everything planned yet, but I'm going to start writing it in 2022, because I'm already working on some projects at the moment.

*cough* my murder-mystery, enemies to lovers book *cough*

But here are the major tags/information that will be covered:

Enemies-to-lovers (obviously, it's Alex and Ethan), violence, gun use, sexual content, betrayal...

Oh, and we're finally learning about WTF happened to Darrell :)

Their story will take place right after Charlotte's wedding (which was how Becca's book ended) — so I'm very excited to start writing!

Until then, thank you for reading, and thank you for being amazingly you. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Love you lovelies.
Hope to see you in the future xx

Lisa