Chapter 26

Kyra's PoV

"Hey what's up?" Ameera asked when she saw me, then she glanced behind me "and why is she here?"

"Nice to see you too ameera" leya muttered, she quickly looked round the nearly empty library, her eyes checking every corner.

Ameeras frown deepened "what's wrong with her? It looks like someone has it out for her apart from me" Leya bit her lip and looked down to avoid ameeras glare.

I cleared my throat "why don't we all sit down" I said before sitting down at the table. Leya followed behind me whilst ameera stood there for a minute.

Ameera shook her head in disbelief before also sitting down. "Well what's up Kyra?" She asked keeping her eyes on me.

I clasped my hands and placed them on the table "Well you see the thing is.... um.... well"

"Kelelm is back" leya said blankly. Ameera snapped her head over to leya in shock. "We don't know what he wants but it can't be good"

"Not again!" Ameera shouted, getting a 'shh' and glare from the librarian. Ameera groaned and banged her head against the table "I seriously hated that baked potato looking thing"

Leya gave a small chuckle, "to me he looked like a baboons butt"

"I don't give a shit what he looked like to you" Ameera snapped, then she picked her head off the table with a glare on her face.

Leya sighed "this little tantrum of yours is not important right now"

Ameeras red face turned three shades darker "you sold my clothes!"

"Oi!" The librarian shouted slamming her hands on her desk, her red face could compete against Ameeras "this is your last warning either shut up or get out!"

With that said she sat back down and continued her crossword puzzle. I sighed and looked round the room.

Suddenly the door squeaked open. I glanced over to see acel quietly walk in with his head ducked.

Leya sucked in a breath by the side of me. I heard acel sniff then look over to us. I gave him a small wave. But it seemed like I was a cockroach to him as his eyes were trained on leya.

Ameera laughed "looks like your heat is here" leya turned away from acel and glared at her. "I hardly remember mine as soon as it was there it was gone"

Leya looked over to me, I shrugged "don't ask me I haven't had mine yet"

I glanced back over to acel, who stood awkwardly by the door, I waved him over and he slowly walked over.

"Hey acel!" I said with a smile, whilst ameera clicked her tounge and shot him finger guns.

He gave a small smile "Hey Kyra, Ameera" then he sat down at the table and brought a book out.

Leya cleared her throat "what about me?" She snapped, her eyes were full of irritation.

Acel didn't even glance up from his book. He scoffed "would you have answered back Leya?" I looked over at Ameera with eyes as wide as saucers, she looked exactly the same. I guess Acel is now stepping out of his comfort zone.

Leya gritted her teeth "yes I would!"

Acel lowered his book and gave her a blank stare "let's be honest now Leya, you wouldn't"

Leya rolled her eyes and scoffed "whatever your not worth it anyway"

Acel chuckled and went back to his book "your mouth says one thing and my nose says another" i scrunched my brows in confusion before sniffing the air. I turned to Leya with a bright red face. She was aroused.

Ameera tried to hide her laughing by coughing, but obviously that failed. Leya growled at her and stood up, she reached into her bag and threw a bag of money and Ameera "that's what's left of the clothes" then she turned to Acel "I hope you live a long lonely life" then she stormed off.

"Uhh.... bye!" I awkwardly called out.

Just after Leya left the door burst open again. In ran the omega Dakota, she glanced round till she saw us then quickly ran over. "Guys you need to come quickly! Brendan and jaimin got in a fight!"

With that said we all stood up and ran after her to the hallway in front of the drama studio, there stood my mate in the centre of the silent and awestruck crowd, well except Brendan who's smirk was superglued onto his face. Then I glanced over to where jaimin was looking. Wow!

"Jaimin?" I questioned in the extremely quiet hallway, all eyes turned to me and pathway was made to get to him. I quickly walked through, "did you do that?"

He gave me a nod "yeah" he said in a monotone voice.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"He is the future Luca!" A boy shouted from the crowd.

"Green eyed greg!" Brendan cheered

"It's bill!" Ameera countered.

"I thought he looked like a Pete" Dakota muttered

The boy threw his hand up in the air "It's Darren!"

"Stop it!" A girl with red curls complained then looked at jaimin "but he's right you are the future Luca. Luca jaimin!"

That was was followed by the whole crowd shouting 'Luca jaimin!'. Well apart from Brendan and Ameera who were shouting 'green eyed Greg!' and 'green eyed bill!' At each other.

I slowly grabbed jaimins hand in a reassuring way. He turned to me then glanced down at my forearm, He shouted something, "what?!" I shouted back as I couldn't hear him over the chanting.

He leaned closer to me "I said that tattoo on your forearm is glowing!"

My eyes widened and I looked down to see that it was starting to glow. I quickly covered it with my hand, "it's just the glitter don't worry about it" I lied.

He didn't look convinced but he shrugged it off, then something that has been a pain in the ass for me happened AGAIN!. the crowd went quiet when I fell to the floor whilst clutching my head. I was going to have another one of those visions.

 I was going to have another one of those visions