Mo[LoveMaze]

"For a last time Y/n ssi, are you still going to continue...about...this?"

"Team Leader nim, How can I suppose to do anything? They already know,  everyone knows about this" I replied as I sigh for a hundrenth times

"*Sigh* aigoo y/n ssi, We know that your brother is okay with this as he was a Co-Chairman of the company but We can't help to be worried about you and your Group's career, it may affects on you especially this rumors are getting too far"

"Let them be team leader nim but for me, I didn't do anything bad, I'm just a normal being who wants to court a person that I like and adored so much, Let them think something as far as they didn't cross the line"

"But y/n ssi... In this state, you're not just a normal being...you're an idol and you're courting an idol too and not just an idol, you're rumored in courting a member of korea's national girl group TWICE, a very huge girl group, Its good that your group name was known here and many people still supporting you and some of them gladly accepting it and not minding about your rumors but still y/n are you not gonna say something about that?"

"Actually I have but..." I stop and think for a mean time, to be honest, I didn't really expect that rumors will be spread like this and yes the rumors are true that I'm courting one of the TWICE members, Hirai Momo, but rumors are rumors, they will think it can be true or in the other hand they will think its not but I think it will be good if they just think its not because it lessen my worries, I mean my company's worries.

Well, it all started in a normal adoration that I have for her and her group TWICE, I've become close to them when I composed and wrote a song (Cheer up Era) for them, I was just a trainee back then and I was a trainee for the show called produce 101 but I was at the show for only a few months as my company decided to debut my group, I didn't last for the show because We debuted right before the show ended, So as the time goes by, TWICE had a comeback again and their company boss JYP personally ask me to write a few songs for them and I gladly accept it then my friendship between the twice members grows as some of them had a show with me and my group but a certain person really caught my eyes.

Its when I was on a interview and asked me, what group I'm really into that day and An idol that really caught my attention, Well my answer was simple, I said its Twice's Momo because she really good at dancing and my adoration grows when I'm watching her dancing personally when we both on the show Hit the stage, as I watch her rehearsal with her co-member, I was like wow she really good at dancing, I want to dance with her as I said to the interview, I was so shy back then when she personally said that she also want to have a dance collab with me, I thank her and I said I will look forward to it.

And it came true, We had a dance duets with a few idols, last Year end ceremony, Well it came too longer than I expected but, I'm so honored and glad that I'd dance with her on stage and with that, many articles on the net that in about us and our relationship and luckily it was all about my achievement that I had become friends with her, its a funny thing because my fans and her fans really looking forward to it and we are glad that they both support our friendship despite of being a rival in music industry.

But the articles didn't really stop to that, they really dig on something and I think It came worse when I was on the show and said something that triggers them, Well its really normal that both idols are close and adored there skills and personality but the netizen take it too far as they thought we are dating and worse that time, I'm growing some feeling for her, to Momo that I didn't know if I would tell to her or keep it to myself.

Both Companies denied that and we both denied it because its really not true, so as a months passed by i'd finally said what I've feel and she accept it with a heart and I can't help to fall for her even more but I respect her and I want her to be more focus on her career so I didn't ask her to date me and the company knows it but they warn us to take it slow, so I've planned that I will court her until everything is on the right time.