Chapter 5

7/22/2019: Updated to the published version.

The next day, I caught Brad in the hallway and slammed him up against some lockers. He was stronger than me and could have fought, but he didn't resist me at all. I made no attempt to control my expression, letting him see the full extent of my wrath.

He grinned at me. "Oh, Ally, love, damn you're hot."

I fisted the front of his shirt and leaned close to his face. "You are going too damn far, Bradley Sullivan. This shit stops now!"

Still grinning, he looked at me with feverish, blue eyes, darkened by desire. "Kiss me, Ally. I'm so hot for you, I'm going to spontaneously combust."

I scowled, brought my hand down to his crotch, and squeezed, aiming to crack a nut.

The boy was completely hard and moaned loudly, "Yeeess!"

I tightened my grip, trying to make it painful, but he still looked like he was in ecstasy. I couldn't understand how it didn't hurt. "Is your junk made out of steel, Bradley? How does that not hurt?"

He moaned again and said through clenched teeth, "It does! It hurts so good, angel. Don't stop. I'm going to come any second."

I ripped my hand away, disgusted, and he groaned, seemingly at the loss. He took several deep breaths through his open mouth and looked at my eyes. "Damn, angel. Why'd you stop?"

I brought my other hand up to fist his shirt just like the first and shook him against the lockers. The whole unit rattled. "If you don't stop this shit, I'm going to cut it off, Bradley."

A smile spread across his face just before he whipped us around. I found myself switching places with him before I could stop him in any way. My back pressed against the lockers. Brad pushed against my front. My breath whooshed out at the sudden movement. I knew he was stronger than me and only let me throw him around!

His mouth hovered against the skin of my cheek, his breath hot on my face. He moved it to my ear. "That was so fucking hot, love. I loved having your hand on my balls. Does that mean I can touch you there too?"

His right hand caressed down my side to my hip, and I said, "No!"

His fingers gripped into the flesh of my hip, and his mouth moved towards mine.

I turned my head away from him. "Stop it, Bradley!"

"Just one kiss, Ally." He rubbed his body against mine. I felt him everywhere and concentrated on my righteous anger. "One kiss and I'll let you go, angel."

I shouted, "No!" hoping to hurt his ear.

He brushed his lips against my cheek, and I pressed my hands as forcefully as I could against his chest, trying to get him off me. He spoke against my skin. "Please, angel? I'm dying to kiss you. Just one." He kept kissing my cheek, the side of my face, and down my neck.

A deep voice boomed at us from the left. "Mr. Sullivan!"

Brad let me go as he backed away to look at the owner of that voice. I turned to look myself. It was the principal. Brad smiled. "Yes, sir, Mr. O'Donnell?"

O'Donnell frowned fiercely. "Please refrain from such flagrant displays of affection in my halls, Mr. Sullivan. You and your girlfriend can engage in such activities on your own time, preferably in privacy."

Brad glanced at me and grinned. "Yes, sir. I apologize. I just couldn't help myself."

"Try harder, Mr. Sullivan. You two are late for class." He speared me with his gaze. "Miss Thompson." I think he just wanted to let me know he knew who I was.