CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

MANIK'S MANSION - MANIK S ROOM

Manik while thinking about Nandini he had self talk...

Manik: So Miss Murthy believe me so easily ...I said sign in empty paper which give me power to throw you out anytime you create a problem she sign it and then I said there are cameras over here and I said I saw her sharing her punishment again she believe me.

Manik: But I don't understand why Tara message about Sujatha and Zaki helping Nandini to me? Anyway somehow Tara helped me to extend Nandini's punishment.

*****

MANU FASHION HOUSE - MANIK CABIN

Nandini reach fashion house before 9am after her sleepless night as her mind was busy in thinking about what punishment will Manik gives. She knock Manik's cabin door.

Nandini: May I come in Sir!

Manik: Yes come in. So you are early today.

Nandini: Yes Sir.

Manik: See my punishment work that make you come early.

Nandini: Sir for your information Nandini Murthy has never been late to school or college and yesterday would be my first and last time to be late to office.

Manik: Good but that does not mean your punishment is over.

Nandini self thought - (Of course why would you leave me so easily ) and then she say...

Nandini: I know Sir.

With that Manik takes out some empty books and some designs book.

Manik: So now I need you to cut these design from design book and paste it nicely in this empty book.

Nandini took those books and say...

Nandini:Okay Sir! I will complete this job by today. (She was about to leave.)

Manik: Where are you going?

Nandini: To my cabin.

Manik: So that you can continue your group work over there right.

Nandini: No Sir this time I will do it by myself.

Manik: You are not going anywhere! Now sit here and complete your punishment.

Nandini: Here?

Manik: Yes! So that I will know that you complete your punishment by yourself or not!

Nandini self though - If there are cameras over my cabin then why he asking me do it here? with that she just say...

Nandini: fine.

Nandini start her job of pasting and after 20 minutes Manik interrupt Nandini...

Manik: Suno! I am going for a meeting outside but that does not mean you can go back as I will watch you through my laptop.

Nandini: I won't go out Sir!

Manik: Good!

With that Manik goes out and Nandini start her conversation with aiyappa.

Nandini: Aiyappa he is worst than a strict teacher. Nandini do it here...Nandini don't go out...Aiyappa how I will show my talent and become famous designer if every day I will continue different sort of punishment. Now I even can't say anything to him as he can throw me out with that letter which I have signed

MANU FASHION HOUSE - OUTSIDE MANIK'S CABIN

Natasha and Aman looking at Nandini who was busy pasting design in Manik's cabin