Prologue:✔

Faith P.O.V

Daddy used to be happy,Daddy used to never drink,Daddy used to care about me but not anymore not until mommy left.

"Faith you little bitch!get in here!" My father screeched
"Yes father?" I don't call him daddy anymore it doesn't sound right. I walked in to our big living room to see my dad and Brandon and Marcus they're my fathers second and third in command they all look angry at me, what have i done? Did I do my chores? Yes then what is it?
" you evil little bitch" Brandon said his eyes are dark that must be his wolf side talking before I knew it Marcus slapped me round the face I zoned out as they punch me as I am used to it and say curse words at me I hate this I'm alone I bet even when I find my mate he'll just hate me just like father,just like the pack
They finally stop and Brandon and Marcus leave they shut the door and my father says " your being sold to the red moons pack" he says with a huge grin " you no longer gonna be my problem" just as I'm about to ask why someone is knocking on the door I peel myself off the cold ground and examine myself while father answers the door, I only have a few bruises and a cut lip I can feel the blood drizzle down from my lip so I wipe it with my sleeve. Father enters the room with another man he has blonde hair and blue eyes he looks at me " hello, you must be faith I'm Ricky Alpha of the red moon pack" he says gently " hello" I reply I don't want him to hurt me " you little runt go pack your things and get out" my father sneered at me I run upstairs grab a suitcase and fill it with my things. I don't trust Ricky but I don't want to be with this pack I'm more scared of them then him. Ricky leads me to his car and opens the back seat door open for me I wearily get in as I put my seatbelt on Ricky turns to me" you don't have to be afraid I am not gonna hurt you and neither will my pack" he says this gently like before he spoke " why did you buy me" "Because I used to know your mother and I got a letter a few weeks ago about you and your situation and I got in touch with your father I promise you I will not let him hurt you ever again" he says, I don't reply I just fall a sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hey this is the first chapter on beta's young mate i know it probably dark and yes faith is 10 but she acts older because she has been looking after herself and had only herself to rely on. I will be uploading at least 3 times a week probably more