♡CHAPTER 1: Lord Diavolo's Greeting♡

(Name) POV:

My head felt fuzzy as I slowly opened my eyes. I felt like I was being carried...... wait a minute, I was being carried. I looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Lucifer!?"

"Oh, you're awake."

"Where are you taking me!?"

"To Lord Diavolo."

"Why!?"

"Because I think Lord Diavolo would want to see you. He has heard much about you, I'm sure he'd like to know what you're doing down here."

I decide to just go with it. Lord Diavolo had always been trying to make peace between the three realms, so he sounds like a nice guy.

As we get to the castle, my eyes widen in awe. It's huge...... the style of the castle is amazing, who knew the Devildom could look so beautiful......?

"Wow..... this is his castle?"

"Yes."

"It's beautiful......"

"It is, isn't it?"

"Hey Lucifer?"

"Yes?"

"Is Lord Diavolo nice? I mean, he's been trying to make peace between the three realms but is he a nice person?"

"*sigh* too nice for his own good...... but yes. Don't worry."

"Okay!"

I was excited to meet Lord Diavolo. As we entered, a man with blue-ish green hair opened the door.

"Welcome Lucifer. What brings you here?"

"Ah, Barbatos. I wish to speak with Lord Diavolo about something important," he says, holding me up as if I was some kind of offering "do you mind letting me in?"

"No, not at all. The Lord has some work to do, but he'll be with you shortly. I'll inform him of your arrival."

"Thank you, Barbatos."

I looked at Barbatos as he walked away. He looks cool..... but he acts so...... plain. Well, I'm sure I'll get to know him more.

"That Barbatos guy....."

"That's Barbatos, Lord Diavolo's butler, of sorts."

"Really?"

"Yes. He's can also see the past and future."

"Wow...... that's cool!"

"Okay, sit down here. Lord Diavolo will come soon."

"Okay!"

I sit down, patiently waiting. Then, a large man with tan skin, red hair and a red uniform walks in.

"Ah, Lucifer! Hello! What brings you here?"

Lucifer points at me, and I nervously smile.

"*gasp* is this the (Name) I've been hearing so much about? What are you doing down here?"

"Well.... during the Celestial War, I killed an angel while trying to defend my friend, and..... well they found out recently so....."

"Ah, I see..... who was your friend? I'm assuming one of the brothers?"

"My friend was the "Jewel of the Heavens" or I guess down here his name is Asmodeus....."

"Ah! Asmodeus! I know who you're talking about! Well, how about I set up a meeting between you two? I'm sure he'd love to see you again!"

"What!? I- um..... are you sure?"

"Well it would be kind of difficult considering you aren't high ranking down here, and he's part of the student council..... but I can figure out something!"

"Really!? Oh, thank you so much!"

"Of course! So long as you do not cause problems with me, I will always be willing to help you!"

"Okay! I promise I'll do my best!"

"Great! I'll arrange a meeting! I'll be seeing you later, okay?"

"Okay!"

He leaves. I can't believe it..... after so many years apart, I'll finally get to see him again......

Chapter 1 is done! Thank you for reading! And also...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASMODEUS <3 <3 <3 -Solaris <3