Chapter 2: If You Only Knew

~𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏~

I loomed over him to see his reaction. Pathetic but cute he was. I smiled and pulled the sheets away. He pulled his legs to his chest. I sat there waiting for him to respond. I giggled. Maybe my sudden actions scared him. I could bite his cheek. I just had the urge to kiss him again. Last night's kiss just ran around my head rent free. Last night, I received a recent post about his apology letter and his announcement to stop streaming. I read that letter post twice and I knew this was a bad sign. How did I know his social media account? I stalked. It was obvious he'd use his name and his nickname for his user. I kept watching his streams all the time and read everything he posted, even though he was not much of a photo taking person, I still caught up. I've always waited for the day to confess my love but I knew he would never like the idea of dating me.

" Why are you staring at me like that?" His nose wrinkles. I sighed.

" You're like a panic button. It's kinda cute," I grin back.

" Okay! Just stop! This is getting weirder by the minute. Ever since you came back, you in particular, have been in my hair and just stop playing games with me, thank you very much. I think that you have had enough of your shenanigans. This isn't funny."

" I'm not playing. I'm telling the truth, I.Love.You. Done! I am not lying..."

He scoffed at my face. I knew this would happen. He really thinks I'm playing games with him just like I did back in high school. I reached out my hand and whispered in a husky voice into his ear.

" Truth to be told, I really do have feelings for you."

He flinched a little. I pulled back looking at him seriously. Now, this is when I get serious. He blinked countlessly. He looked at me like I was wearing those itchy, badly designed sweaters on Christmas. He inhaled and looked at the cactus in the room. If only I could read minds, I'd like to know his thoughts right now. He turned back and pushed me off the bed. Since I was sitting at the edge, I lost balance and fell hard to the ground. I winced in pain. He scoffed again, biting his lips hard. Gosh! His lips look so edible. I could fuck him up right now.

Control yourself. Control, the day will come if you pray harder.

" Idiot! I thought you were going to–" He paused with his ears red.

" Do something dirty?" I continued. " Get your mind out of the gutter, Sora"

" Get out now. This is my room. Out." He pointed to the door.

I looked at him. He was so charming and cute. He was just two inches shorter than me. I could cuddle him like a plushie. I just sat there. My eyes darted aimlessly at him. He looked at me with the burning thought to kill me. I'd enjoy a little 'catch and kill' chase. It seems...FUN!

" I said out of my room." he bellowed.

" Nu-uh. This is my house and this counts as my room. So you should emphasise it as the room, got it?"

He shoved me away and I was left untouched or no one to talk to. I only stood there thinking about my life choices on this. I knew from the deepest core of my heart that I was in love with someone who'd never expected me to. I looked away and stomped off to bed. Maybe it's the best for me, I've got to be careful with his emotions. Maybe... I told him too early. Yep, too early. It's time I get myself redeemed. That's right, I'm going to make him understand my love towards him. If only it was that easy. Who am I kidding? I fucked up with him before.

You've picked on him since day one. Wake up! He ain't falling for you, he's not gay too y'know.

I'm going to ask him anyway. If it means going over the boundaries, then yes. I have to. I've wanted him to be mine. I get agitated when someone touches him aside from me. The games I've placed with him was just a little attention I can get from him. I looked back at his door and smirked. My cock was feeling a little semi-hard. The kiss scene kept replaying in my head, the more it played, the more I touched the hard tip of my length. I slipped my hands into jerking off. I felt better, my need to fuck. I ran off to my bathroom bathtub and stripped off all my clothes. I just couldn't take it anymore. I imagined him lying below me, I took my hand and quickened my pace. I-Oh god! Imagine the things I can do to him. My mind pictured a fully-stripped Sora in front of me. My mouth waters as it craves those lips again. I closed my eyes thinking of him kissing me over and over. Then this burning pain struck me.