Torture

Kinjal's pov,
He dropped me and I went inside.
I decided to change my clothes first as I was completely soaked in water.

But when I was about to go to my room someone dragged me which made me lose my balance and I fall on the ground.

" Ouch" I rubbed my back and tilted my face to find ma glaring at me.
But what did I did?
Shit!!!!! How can I forget?!!!
I forgot to serve her tea and haven't even prepared the breakfast.

Last time when I mistakenly added salt in her tea instead of sugar she starved me for a week!

And this time I even forgot to serve her!
Shit what will happen now?

" You rascal! It haven't been even a single day after your marriage date decision but just see yourself!
Already you have forgotten your place ha?

"Let me show you and teach your lesson!" She said and came with a burning rod in her hand .

" Ma no .... Ma I am sorry ma... Please!! Ma it rained suddenly so I got late please ma ... Ahhhhhhhhh" I cried in pain as she placed that rod in my inner thighs.

After satisfying herself by adding some Marks in my thighs she stopped and went away not before saying..
" Hopefully you have learned your lesson!" She went .

It was too hard for me to stand due to the pain but still I somehow went to my room limping and fall in the ground of my room.

I guess this is only my fate...
I don't even have any right to cry!
You can't cry, you stupid kinjal!!
You don't have any right!
You are just a puppet who is now being sold!

My eyes were filled with tears but they didn't flow... Cause they even knew their limits.

I applied some appointments and took my medicines.

When I felt some relief I changed my clothes and wore a long kurti with full sleeves as some burn marks were there on my hands too!.

I twinned it with a white net duppata.
I didn't bothered to comb my hair or even look myself at the mirror as I didn't felt like to get ready.

Soon I went down... Currently there was not much pain on my legs due to high-dose painkillers which I had earlier but I don't know till how long they will work.

I don't want to go for shopping but I can't even refuse!

I went downstairs.

"Now where the hell are you going getting this much dolled up?" Ma asked.

" S-SHOPPING" I said.

Slap!
She slapped me.
" Wasn't that punishment enough for you?!
Why are you testing my patience?! Who said you can go and shop?
Uff thank God your parents are dead ! They would have hated you and cursed themselves for bringing you in their lives you curse! " She said .

I was again on my verge to cry.

The doorbell rang which took our attention.

" Now who the hell is it?" She asked.

" M-Mr Advani.." I said.

" What?! Why didn't you told earlier?
Is he gonna come inside?!" She asked.

" N-No ... He has c-come to pick me" I said looking at the ground.

" Hm.. I wished my daughter was getting married instead of you!
You are just unlucky for us!
I wish that soon you get out of our lives!
Now what are you waiting for?
Go! And don't you dare say anything to him or else I won't even hesitate to make your life worser!" She warned me and I left nodding.

I opened the door... He was standing there waiting for me.
I felt emotional on seeing him so I just ignored his gaze and got inside the car .

He also sat and started driving.
To my luck he didnt asked anything.

Well why would he?
He already told me that this is just a deal for him so why would he even care?

But after sometime he suddenly yelled which took me off-guard at first.

" Who did that?" He said.

I was confused.
" What " I asked him still looking out of the window.

He asked me about the slap mark which was on my face.
Oh shit! I forgot to hide that.
But I can't tell him!
Anyways he's just gonna think that I am lying.

I said no one.

The memories were again flashing in my eyes... Her words still ringing in my ears... Shit here it goes again.... I was trembling in fear which I guess got noticed be him.

He suddenly hold my hand from his one hand and kept driving from another.

But the thing which took me in shock was his words... It felt so emotional and uncontrollable to hold my tears anymore so I just released them.

His words were so soothing... They somehow ignited some hope in me .

I really wanted to hug him now and I just got the confidence and asked him to stop the car.

As soon he did that .. I hugged him tightly and let my emotions out.
He reciprocated the hug and started comforting me .

After a while I felt light hearted.
This was a new feeling for me.
First time in the life I didn't felt alone after baba left.
( Baba= Father)

I thanked him genuinely, specially about being friends.

But I wasn't ready to open up yet.

After a while we reached the mall.
He asked me if I have had my food or not I said no ... So he recommended to grab a meal at the cafeteria though I didn't felt like to but when he said that he was quite hungry too so I accepted his offer .
Plus aunty will also take some time .

-----------------------------------------
Hey peeps!
How you all are doing? Hopefully good🤞🏻

Did you liked the update? 😊
Pls do vote and comment 🙏🏻😄.

And this is my insta I'd ~ dreamywhispers_q ✨

Follow it too!
I will be providing some spoilers here 😉 which you wouldn't like to miss.