I.

SIMONE E.
AUGUST 8TH
📍 EVANS DORM, ROOM 119

My advice to anyone? If you're moving into a dorm, don't put your shit in boxes

My advice to anyone? If you're moving into a dorm, don't put your shit in boxes. In the middle of the hottest day of the summer, I had to haul big ass boxes up three flights up stairs. But at least I was in a good dorm this year, and the WiFi was jumpin' in this bitch.

"Is that my sexy ass mamacita?!" I heard while I was putting up the shower curtain. I poke my head out of the bathroom to see my favorite person ever, Gia, pulling a large bin into the doorway.

"Gigi!" I squeal, wrapping her in a tight hug. Me and Gia were roommates last year, and we loved each other so much we decided to room again for junior year.

"How are you my loves? I haven't seen you in weeks." I felt her squeeze me before letting me go.

She was wearing a pair of loose fitting cargo shorts, a white tank top and a pair of white slides. Her hair was in a ponytail, with loose curls at the bottom. A typical outfit from Gia.

"Just can't wait for the school year to be over. Paying these loans is not looking good for my bank account." I roll my eyes, and Gia sighed.

"Tell me about it. If I'm gonna be paying 19 grand a year, you'd think I'd be able to get some decent food or classes." She complained before she started to unload her stuff from the bin.

It took us four hours to get our dorm together, but it turned out nicely. Gia's side was dark blue and white, and mine was light blue and grey. We went dorm shopping while on FaceTime, so it's natural that ours would correlate.

"Hey, Christian and them are on the quad. Wanna go?" She asked, and I decided to go.

Her and Christian have been a situationship for about a year. Gia doesn't want to date him because she thinks she can't do relationships, even though I've tried to tell her that it's worth a try. But I also wasn't going to pressure a grown ass adult to pursue someone. I simply offered my support.

I grab my dorm keys and we walk down to the yard. I saw Christian from a mile away, mostly because he's the only one who would be caught dead playing volleyball in this hot ass sun.

"My babies!" Charity yelled, right on cue. I was wondering where Christians evil twin was.

Charity was a super sweet girl, don't get me wrong. But if there was anyone to encourage Christian's shenanigans, it would be his cousin.

At least, I think they're cousins. When we went to Christian's for spring break, they were at the same family reunion.

"My favorite big backs." Christian said when we came over, and I threw my half full water bottle at him.