Chapter 21 - Hero's Party

Wilhelm had put on his battle uniform as he wanted to be as intimidating as possible for the Hero Party. He did not want to meet them again, especially Felix who had worked under them for so long. Arrogant, narcasistic and outright dreadfull people the Hero's party has carried out dreadful acts under the church for so long. They were all adventurers, but Wilhelm doubted that they bothered to register with the Imperial guild. As that way they would be allowed to carry weapons around in public. Wilhelm was getting worried about the attention from Visea, first the church and now the Hero's Party.

"So Wilhelm, what's the deal with the Hero's Party?" Serina asked as both she and Wilhelm marched through the busy city of Berlin.

"They are some of the most narcissistic adventurers you will ever meet." Wilhelm said angrily.

"Okay." Serina said nervously.

"He's not lying." Felix chimed in. "They are dreadful people to be around. Trust me I worked for them for years."

"Speaking of which how did you end up working for the Hero's party?" Wilhelm asked.

"Well me and my freind Yasha grew up together and she wanted to be an adventurer. I didn't know what I wanted to do other than stick with her. So that's what I did. We did many adventures together. And we had alot fun. At least, until Hunter came along. Yasha had grown in popularity whereas I went into obscurity. Hunter approach Yasha to join the Hero's Party in their quest to defeat the Demon Queen and 'save the world. Yasha accepted and I asked if I could join too, they said I could be the luggage boy. The next six years were the most terrible in my life. Eventually Visea introduced the orbs which told you which profession you were. When I touched the orb it said swordsman. Hunter, the hero, was so angry for some reason and kicked me out of the party. I tried to protest but even Yasha didn't care. I went back to my village and that was where Ausgust and Lady found me. They offered for me to accompany them to Berlin and so I went." Felix explained.

"Sounds to me Hunter used the orb too and didn't like what it told him." Serina speculated.

"That is a possibility." Wilhelm remarked.

"Also this 'Yasha' girl sounds like a peice of work to betray you like that." Serin said sympathetically.

"I know, but I've moved on. However my past always seems to keep catching up to me." Felix sighed.

"No matter, we deal with these idiots and move on." Wilhelm said as they entered the market square: a massive centre of trade and commerce. People from all over the Empire set up shop here, where all three million citizens can see. Wilhelm found it hard to belive three million lived in what was a small village a few years ago.

Eventually Wilhelm saw the familiar mass of people in green uniforms. And there Wilhelm finally saw them, the Hero's Party. There were four members of the Hero's party. 

Hunter, was the Hero and leader of the Hero's party

Hunter, was the Hero and leader of the Hero's party. Infamous for his cruel and Arrogat nature. He used the Church to cover for his obvious discrimination against faunus and other beings. While also using the Church to make connections with important people in order to grow his reputation. He was very racist against demons as he had been given the mission to kill the demon queen by the Church.