14:XIV

fiendish:악마 같은
        adj.(extremely evil and cruel)

----------------------------*--------------------------------

"Who are you trying to find Mrs. Jeon?" asked suwon who was standing besides feya in the absence of jungkook.

He had to take care of an urgent matter after the grand reveal of the gift for his wife so he instructed him to keep his eyes on feya to make sure nobody talks to her to touches her.

Feya looked at him for a second with pure hatred and said in an instant

"Don't call me that" and went back to scanning the crowd to find her family or Seth.

When jungkook showed her the video of him mercilessly torturing seth she realised he must be near somewhere since jungkook returned as soon as she got ready.

So he must have kept him somewhere near.

She needs to find him and do something.

"Your family has been safely departured back to london half an hour ago but if you're trying to find somebody else I'll suggest you to stop looking before jungkook comes here and gouge out everybody's heads in this room".

Feya faced him as soon as he finished his sentence and spoke making him shocked

"I won't listen to you neither your murderer boss. I hate all of you and want nothing to do with you or this" she pointed at herself showing the expensive dress and jewellery with venom filled voice.

"Stop telling me what or what not to do. Stay away from me" she said and walked away from there making him fear for  his life because if he let's her out of his sight he is sure jungkook won't leave him alive.

He quickly caught up on her as she was trying to reach the exit door of the huge venue grabbing everyone's attention.

Suwon instantly signaled the bodyguards to keep guard on that door and went up on the stage grabbing the mike causing everyone to look at him including feya.

"Thankyou all for gracing your presence and attentending the union of Mr and Mrs. Jeon. I request you all to now move to the ballroom through the gate behind you and enjoy the live performance by the world renowned artist Adele".

Everybody left immediately not wanting to miss out on the spectacular performance and suwon climed down the stage towards feya who was still there standing on the same spot looking at him almost glaring.

"Look feya what I'm gonna say might sound scary or absurd but it's for your better".

"Don't try to even think of escaping from jungkook because first you cannot there is no way you can get out of his hold and second if he finds out you even tried he will not spare you".

" He will hurt you in ways you cannot even imagine".

"He has no mercy not even for you. Now that he has you he will not let you go not atleast in this lifetime".

"So it's better to just accept your fate and try to love him and live with him. That is the only way you can live happily without any pain and torture".

"I'm genuinely concerned for you this is why I'm warning you against my bestfriend.Trust me I have known him for 15 years and if he even gets to know that I'm talking to you he will not hesitate before shooting me infront of you. So please listen to me and spare yourself the misery".

At the mention of his words feya was unable to hold back her long awaiting tears causing suwon to panick.

"What is my fault" she asked while crying clenching her dress.