ATTENTION R4R READERS

Hello and welcome to our R4R agreement :)

I want to start by saying thank you for your time and I hope you find Little Horror of Sunny Hill to be enjoyable.
I can happily guarantee there's a plot twist you won't see coming unless you stick it out to the very end.

I want to state that:

I run R4R on a first come first serve basis.

So, I return engagement to the first person who engages with my book "in full" (completed all chapters waiting)/with my newest chapters FIRST, and then in chronological order from there.

If you have not yet engaged, I will engage with a standard of TWO CHAPTERS of your book and move onto the next queued person.
**NOTE: If your chapters are long, I will probably read ONE unless I am HOOKED.

The Trailers and Meet The Characters parts do not count in R4R (Feel free to skip them.)

If you wish to indulge in these chapters I appreciate your kindness but the engagement on those chapters doesn't count as reading any of the story.

The Exodus DOES COUNT for R4R.

Lastly, I'm a busy person and since I'm still producing a manuscript I will publish chapters when I can muster the creative juices. If I'm caught up on your book I will give a gentle reminder when I ~finally~ publish a new chapter(s)

If you read all of that, thank you. An additional note will be added to Meet The Characters and The Trailers stating they do not count for R4R :)