First Day

Almora and Stacy woke up, took their bath and got dressed. Stacy opened the door and went out waiting for Almora to come out but she just stood there frozen. "It's going to be fine and I'm here too right? "Stacy said to her giving her an assuring smile.

Almora took a deep breath and went out shutting the door behind her. All eyes were on her all through the way out of the hostel. "It seems you are already very popular, Almora" Stacy said when they were already out of the hostel and people still kept looking.

"Well if I were popular for a good reason it would have been much better but this..." Almora facepalmed herself and let out a sigh "what class are we going for? " . "The only class we will be having till we are fully able to control our powers is control class and some extracurricular activities" Stacy said. "So which of the extracurricular activities are you signing up for? "

"Volleyball and dance"

"Aaasshh...I'm signing for fashion designing and volleyball but at least we are both signing up for volleyball " Stacy said.

On the field a little bit far from where Almora stood, a boy kept staring at Almora intently like he was reading a book. "Hey Lucian, where are you lost? " Brian said. He still heard no response even after Brian waved his hand in front of him. He raised a brow and said 'strange'. He shook Lucian and he was finally released from whatever trance he was in.

"What were you thinking about huh "

"Nothing...emm can we start going to class now you know it's a combined class with the juniors" Lucian said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot" okay , let's go be good seniors" Brian said. "Oliver get over here let's go". Then the three headed off to control class.

Almora and Stacy were already seated beside each other as all the seats were all double seats. The class was very big. They used magic in making it bigger as the second year students would be joining them just for today.

"The second year students will be joining us today to show us how controlling is done " Stacy said with glimmering eyes and smiles. "Why do they have to be here? Don't we have teachers to show us" pffff show offs" Almora said while rolling her eyes.

"Stop, here they are" Stacy said giving Almora a soft beat on her shoulder. "Good morning class, welcome to control class. I'm Mr.Powell, your control teacher"

"So let's cut off all the introduction and get to work" our first student to start her control lessons today is Ms.Almora Rencia ". Almora's eyes shot wide open upon hearing her name. 'me why would he call me, Oh God why me she said to herself in her mind.

" Please come forward". Almora stood up and started taking measured steps to the front of the class. All eyes were on Almora especially a special set of eyes that belonged to Lucian.

On getting there, Almora took a deep breath and faced the teacher. "We are starting with you Ms.Almora because your powers are strong and quite difficult to control, so this would be a great lesson to others" Mr Powell said and continued with a serious face " I heard your powers are locked. May I ask with what" and Almora showed her left hand where her ring was on the middle finger.

When Almora showed her ring, something unfathomable flashed across Lucian's eyes.

"Take off your ring". Almora was hesitant at first but slowly started to take it off. She took it off finally and was about to place it on the outstretched hand of Mr Powell when a jolt of pain hit her and her body was glowing red.