Tragic News

He doesn't claim to love Hoor ul Ain but still, he was driving speedily without caring about the traffic in his around and his hands were shivering on the steering wheel.

He deny loving Hoor ul Ain but still, his heart was beating and wriggling in his chest praying for her life and well-being. Now he feels it is impossible to control his heart and nerves.

In complete senselessness, after almost rash driving when he reached his home and stepped into the house his heart started beating vividly in the fear of the unknown happening.

With trembling steps, he hardly controlled himself and entered the TV lounge. He saw her in front of his eyes sitting on the ground crying profoundly.

Her disheveled state was evidence that again another tragedy has happened to her. On that, he almost ran to come near her.

"Hoor ul Ain...... are you ok .......?"

As soon as Shanzal asked her when she again started crying miserably.

"What happened, Hoor.......? Please tell me......"

In a moment, he became extremely restless. When in whimpering, Hoor ul Ain told him.

"Faisal is badly hit in the accident, he......he is in very serious condition."

Her words felt heavy and troubled him more when she told him the reason which was way more hurting him than her tears. Going through extreme patience, he meekly asked her.

"In which hospital he is now?"

In reply, Hoor ul Ain told him the name of the hospital.

"Ok, you don't fear, I am going now, with Allah's will, nothing will happen to him."

He was not getting that Hoor ul Ain's tears welling nonstop are flowing in because of her love for Faisal or is it because she became a widow after his death.

"I...... I will go with you."

"No..... it's mid of night, it's not right you go with me now."

"But I will go with you, please."

Stubbornness is highly persistent in her nature.

"Try to understand, Hoor, Gurhya needs you at home now, and then the weather doesn't seem suitable to me, I will keep you updated on the phone every moment."

Now Hoor ul Ain got his point. With void senses, when Shanzal reached the hospital midnight has already been passed. He was feeling more sleepy, but for the sake of   Hoor ul Ain's satisfaction, he stayed at the hospital with Faisal till four in the morning.

He kept calling her every now and then to instruct her to remain satisfied. Faisal's condition was very critical. The car in which he was going with his soon-to-be wife had been hit hard by the truck which was coming from the front. The woman with him has lost her life at that very moment. While he was still breathing unevenly.

As Shanzal doesn't want to worry Hoor that's why he kept consoling her on the phone. But the next morning Faisal lost his life silently without seeking forgiveness from Hoor and without sparing a single glance at his daughter.

He, in actuality, becomes more worried now. From his side, he did his best but he was unable to avert it. Despite hating Faisal, for the sake of Hoor ul Ain's happiness, he tried his utmost to save his life but he couldn't.

He takes Faisal's dead body to the home to perform the last rituals. So with his breaking nerves, he moves toward his home with the dead body. On the whole way, he was thinking with himself about how will Hoor react to this tragedy. How he will make her understand.

Engrossed in that thoughts, he reached in front of his home. After listening to the horn of the ambulance, Hoor ul Ain who was walking back and forth restlessly on the lawn becomes alert.

Shanzal was taking out the dead body of Faisal from the van. Hoor ul Ain was looking at the scene in front of her with shocked eyes. She held her rapid-moving dizzy head in both her hands and started sitting on the floor.

Shanzal was aware of her mental condition that's why he ran to come near her.

"Hoor..... Hoor ul Ain, please..... control yourself."

To prevent her from falling, he forwarded his hand. When Hoor ul Ain was caught in extreme depression, she jerked his hand away full of hatred and pushed him away from herself.

"I don't want  your consoling, your pretense of empathy, I hate you, I extremely hate you."

She was not in her senses but still, she was shouting with her full potential. The hospital staff who came with the dead body of Faisal were also staring at her in astonishment.

"Hoor ul Ain you......"

After glimpsing at the hospital staff he opens his mouth to say something when she turned extremely hysteric and said.

"What you....... what..... what you.....? You destroyed my only hope, now are you happy, that's what you want...... how much more you will destroy me? Till how many times you will keep hurting my heart, why don't you die Shanzal, what's wrong I did with you that after turning all my people against me your revenge is not going to end....."

She had completely lost her senses. But her painful words did strongly wriggle Shanzal's heart. He gasped and stared with a sullen look at Hoor who was considering him the reason for the death of Faisal.

"How cruel you are...... you are still not satisfied after turning my happy life into a tearful one, you had not only deprived me of my father's home but also taken away the only support of my husband, why one by one you steal away from me all those who always support me....."

In extreme grief, her throat becomes dry. The tears constantly welling out of her eyes were making him more grieve. Shanzal was not getting how he explain it to her and clear his position.

So shaking his head slowly and gazing at her disheveled state for a moment he moves toward the hospital staff. After getting done with important errands he made calls to all his relatives and friends. He also informed Zeeshan and Sehrish who were outside of Pakistan.

Please show some gratitude by following me and hitting like.

Hope you enjoy it.

Thank you