Full Book Available on GoodNovel

Hello, Beautiful Readers!

As you saw in the title and the synopsis of this book, this is only a sample. The full version of this story is available on GoodNovel.

Most of you can relate, so you know that when you get the chance to make a few bucks doing something that you love, you take it.

With my last story, I received feedback from people saying they wanted to read it, but they didn't want to pay for it.

PLEASE KNOW: You can read it for free the same way that you do Paid Stories on Wattpad. At the top of the GoodNovel App, there is a gift box icon. Every day you get free coins just for logging in and clicking on it. You can also get free coins by watching short ads (The same as Wattpad, but GoodNovel gives you 3 coins per ad and you can watch up to five a day), by adding a book to your library each day, reading for 15 minutes a day, and more free coins by reading for 30 minutes a day.

You can use those free coins to unlock the book FOR FREE!

I know they won't let you click on the link if I put it in here (they also won't let me post it in the comments or post it as an announcement on my page) BUT it is on my profile in the 'About Me' section! Please go check it out!

I love and appreciate you for reading and leaving your feedback or voting! It means the world to me that you are supporting a fellow author!