The First time

It's been a few months since Izuku and Mina started dating. Most people were surprised at the new couple. Some saw it coming but to others (Ochaco) this pair was never thought to happen.

It all started when Aizawa give Mina extra homework since she goofed off too much. Needing some help she ask Momo but she was already helping Denki.

With no one to help her. Izuku took it upon himself to give her a hand. Mina accepted it in a heartbeat. Izuku and Mina would have little get-togethers so he can show her the ropes.

Once Mina finished all the homework she gave it to Aizawa and she scored a B-. Happy with the score she decided to take Izuku out as a reward for helping.

After the first outing, they continued to hang out until eventually, Mina confessed to Izuku. The rest is history. Mina scored a perfect boyfriend. He was the whole package.

Izuku was happy with his girlfriend. She was energetic, fun, and wasn't afraid to show who she was. She did go a little overboard sometimes. She would make fun of him, tease him, and even hit him. She claims she is play-fighting but she can hit hard.

Izuku tried not to pay it no mind but it was always in the back of his mind.

Mina was also very affectionate. Something Izuku did not mind at all. Though it was a little embarrassing when she showed it in front of others. It was also clear Mina wanted to go further in their relationship, but Izuku still wasn't ready for that.

She understood though. Right?

-

Izuku and Mina were cuddling in the living room on the couch. Izuku was a little afraid she would try something since she always did when they cuddled.

And sure enough, she did. Her hand began to caress his chest. "W-what are you doing?" Izuku asked shyly. "I think you have an idea~" Mina said seductively.

"W-we can't do that right here. What if someone sees us?" Izuku asked worried. "Calm down. You act like we going to have sex~" Mina said as Izuku's face got red.

Mina begins laughing loudly. "You're...face!" She said between laughs. "D-d-don't s-say things l-like that." Izuku said as he covered his face. "Stop crying, you big baby. It was a joke." Mina told him. "For now~" She whispered in his ear.

"You two look like you're having fun." Momo said as she walked in. She was wearing a sports bra with leggings. "Where are you going?" Izuku asked.

"I am going for a quick run. I'll be back in a bit." Momo said as she walked out. "Okay, see you later." Izuku said. He looked back at Mina and saw something he rarely sees. She was mad.

"What was that?" Mina asked. "What was what?" Izuku asked confused. Mina got up and went to her room. Izuku was really confused. She never acted like that before.

Izuku gets up and walks after her. He gets to her door and sees her standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed with an angry look on her face. "Mina, what is wrong?" He asked as he walked in. Mina didn't say anything as she walked past him and slammed the door.

This startled Izuku. "Why did you do that?" She asked. "Do what-" Izuku was cut off as Mina slap him across the face. Leaving a red mark on his left cheek.

"M-Mina?" Izuku said in disbelief as he place his hand over his cheek. "Why did you make me do that?!!" Mina shouts. Izuku didn't say anything as he was still processing what happened.

"Why were you staring at her?! "See you later"? You want to stare at her again?! What, am I not hot enough for you?!" Mina shouted.

Izuku was shocked. He never knew Mina could be jealous. "N-no! I was just being friendly. I don't think Momo is hotter than you. It was just small talk I swear." Izuku explained himself.

"You don't talk to her! You hear me?!" Mina shouted. Izuku was stumped. He never knew this side of her. He felt a chill run down his spine. his heartbeat began to increase. He was scared. It was Kacchan all over again.

"Did you hear me?!" Mina asked again. "Y-yeah." Izuku said. Mina scoffed. "How do you think I feel? You're looking at other girls in front of me. You're making me feel worthless!" Mina shouted.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Izuku promised. Mina glared at him. "It better not." She told him. Her gaze then begin to soften as she approached him.

"Look what you made me do." Mina said as she caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry. It's just...I care about you so much that the thought of someone else having you is too much. You forgive me?" Mina asked.

"Y-yeah, I get it." Izuku said feeling a little uneasy in his stomach. "Thank you~" Mina pulled him into a hug. "You promise it won't happen again?" Mina asked. "I promise." Izuku told her. "Good!" Mina said.

This was something Izuku never expected in a relationship. He always heard relationships were filled with love and encouragement. Not fear and hurt.

But thankfully, this was just a one-time thing. Right?