Acknowledgments

Words truly cannot express how grateful I am to have completed this journey

Words truly cannot express how grateful I am to have completed this journey. It was a mountain to climb, filled with countless moments of joy, frustration, elation, and despair. Now that I'm at the summit, I can see peaks fiercer, taller, and more imposing in the great distance, and I realize that this was just the first tiny step.

Near Touch will forever be my first baby. I have big plans for the many stories set in this universe of mystery, mythology, and mayhem and I hope that one day I can honor the wishes so many of you have expressed of holding a copy of the book and potentially its sequels in your hands. With your incredible support on this prelude to the Psychopomp Saga, I believe I can build a stronger future for its successors. 

F A M I L Y

shirish28mmsm_msm_msm, sree0888, and shetesw thank you for being my strength and my pillars. 

anu_1415 without you there would be no book or any scope for its future to be grateful for. 

priearth this book would be an elephant baby instead of a human one had it not been for you.

F R I E N D S 

To every one of you to whom I've dedicated a part of the book, I'm so incredibly thankful. Consider these as pieces of my soul that will forever belong to you. I began walking on this path with no one beside me and slowly through sheer providence, you guys came along. Some of you are just readers and some of you are beautiful writers yourself, but to me, most importantly, you are friends that I'm grateful for each day. Your work is inspiring and your support means the world to me. 

If anyone ever asks me for book recommendations on Wattpad, I always say: I'll do you one better. Just look at the top of any chapter of Near Touch and not only will you get an amazing book, but you'll also get a friend for a lifetime.

C O M M U N I T Y

A major reason for the novel's successful run is also Wattpad and its wonderful community. I've seen countless people strive hard to host awards, competitions, and other wonderful initiatives to engage and connect people across the globe. They do it not for any personal gain but because they believe in the spirit of the platform and understand that being a writer was always thought of as a solitary road but now, it doesn't have to be. Thank you so much to every reviewer, judge, and book club member who challenged me to be the best I can be. 

For a more comprehensive note of gratitude toward these initiatives, check out my blog! I have put an external link down below so that web viewers can access it directly. Mobile users may have to search for it from the link in my bio.  

Last but most certainly not least, to everyone who commented, voted, and silently read Near Touch, thank you so much for your encouragement. Every single interaction you've had with the novel motivated me to continue and see it through to the end. 

Speculating with you regarding all your wild theories and hypotheses on this little ghostly mystery was an honor I'll always cherish. Amy would definitely be impressed by the effort and Caleb would tease you to bits for not getting it right. I wish I could mention you all by name but that would be testing the limits of the app. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

R E V I E W

And that's officially a wrap 🎬! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, a massive, shout-from-the-rooftops thank you to you all. If you'd like to leave a review, please do so here. If you're not the verbose kind then just put your favorite emojis and I shall read your heart and treasure it forever 🙏🏻💖✨ .

 If you're not the verbose kind then just put your favorite emojis and I shall read your heart and treasure it forever 🙏🏻💖✨

Copyright © 2022 Gauravaaditya Kulkarni