Part 44

According to Lin Chu's instructions, everyone began to cooperate to break the formation.

But the two sides were hostile before, and Lin Chu just knocked on their two god-level materials and magic weapons, it is impossible for the people in the Zhongting Hall to have no trouble in their hearts.

This is just the beginning of cooperation, there is no tacit understanding at all. There will always be people who make mistakes, so within half an hour, they have failed more than ten times, and the talisman sent by Lin Chu does not know how much wasted.

Finally, after seeing fewer and fewer talismans, everyone became anxious and gradually developed a tacit understanding.

For the last time, the outermost talisman formation was finally broken successfully.

Lin Chu watched the layer of runes slowly disappear, he was relieved, and let the crowd spread out, "The remaining two rune formations don't need so many people. Commander Zhan, you pick one person and cooperate with me. "

Commander Zhan picked out a person from the team. He was a qixiu, pure and innocent, and he didn't talk much.

Lin Chu only glanced at him, then looked away, said a few precautions in a low voice, and then asked them to follow.

The Qi Xiu raised his eyes and glanced at Lin Chu.

Lin Chu: "What?"

He didn't reply, he lowered his head and looked at the few talismans in his palm that Lin Chu casually threw over, wondering what he was thinking.

Lin Chu didn't care about his attitude. Anyway, she had enough grudges with Chong Ting Hall, and the two sides would have an endless relationship in the future. She didn't care what attitude the utensils of Chong Ting Hall treated her.

Instead, the more they hated her, the better.

After all, there may be times to hate even more in the future.

Lin Chu smiled casually.

She flew in the air and hit a few talismans towards the talisman array in front of the furnace cover. On the other side, Commander Zhan and the jixiu followed, and they cooperated very well and solved it at one time.

Lin Chu glanced at the fair Qixiu with some surprise, and the other party had turned around and returned to the other three Qixiu.

The three Qixiu whispered to him, and Lin Chu heard someone call his name, Zhuang Ye.

Hearing these two words, Lin Chu's eyes flashed, and then he said to Commander Zhan as if nothing had happened: "The talisman has been resolved, the rest is up to you. You have a lot of treasures in the Palace of the Court, so you must be casual. With just a few pieces, we can easily pierce the lid, and then we will be able to go out."

Commander Zhan twitched the corners of his mouth. This was what he said before, but after trying several times, he was very clear. Understand, Po Sangjun's furnace for refining, even the furnace cover is a god-level magic weapon, where can ordinary magic tools be broken?

Lin Chu's remarks were obviously to praise them for their numerous magic weapons, but they were secretly mocking his previous brashness.

Not only that, I'm afraid she also intends to let them take the lead in Zhongting Hall, and wait for their magic tools to run out before she makes a move. Even if they can go out, they may not be able to get good from her.

At such a young age, with so much ingenuity, he really deserves to be a little fox spirit.

After seeing her cunning, Commander Zhan would not be easily fooled by her, he said coldly: "Fairy Lin Chu's words are not good. Although there are many instruments in the court, they are still limited in number. Besides, the common law How can a talisman be compared with an artifact? Now that we have decided to cooperate, we can't be the only ones who bleed and contribute, but let Fairy Lin Chu just talk about the truth, let's go together. Fairy Lin Chu's talisman array is infinitely powerful, if you set up a talisman array, I'll be able to pierce the furnace cover by waiting for you later."

Lin Chu snorted lightly, "If that's the case, then let's listen to Commander Zhan."

She suddenly cooperated with Commander Zhan, who was not used to it for a while, and looked at it unexpectedly. At first glance, she always felt that there must be a fraud in this.

But after thinking about it for a long time, he didn't notice any problems, maybe he really thought too much.

Seeing that Lin Chu turned his back to them, he quickly set up a talisman formation. Commander Zhan hurriedly led the people in the Zhongting Hall, followed behind her, and according to her instructions, each released his own attack magic weapon, and issued the strongest attack magic weapon. attack.

The talisman array set up by Lin Chu can increase their attack strength. When the attack is fired, the rumbling sound almost deafens the ears, and the whole furnace trembles.

However, the furnace cover was not damaged at all.

Even, I don't know if it was Lin Chu's delusion, she vaguely felt that the furnace cover seemed to be beaten more solid by their attack.

Lin Chu remained calm, and set it down for a while to let everyone continue to attack. She stood behind and carefully observed the state of the furnace cover.

After a while, Lin Chu's expression suddenly changed slightly.

"What, what did Fairy Lin Chu find out? Her face is so ugly?"