CH 25

Camilla's POV

The next morning, I wake up still feeling sore down there but I've never been happier. I feel Carla has become stronger and my bond with Matteo has been stronger than before. I could feel every single thing he's feeling.

I turn to my beautiful mate who's still sleeping peacefully. I trace his eyebrows with my thumb and down to his lips.

"If you wanted to kiss me, you could've just done it to wake me up."

I blink a couple times before I realized he's awake.

He opens his eyes and smiles down at me, "Good morning, my love." He says

My heart flutters at his greeting, I feel my cheeks heat up.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says

He looks so good right now and to top it off, his raspy, morning voice. makes my toes curl. I feel my core clenching.

"Babe, you better behave yourself because I can feel and smell you getting turned on and aroused." He huskily say

"How about another round? I've lost count how many times we've done it last night." He whispers teasingly

I gasp. Flustered, I hurriedly leave the bed and into the bathroom as I hear him laugh.

What has gotten into me? I'm not like this at all, I've suddenly became a different person overnight.

"The effect he has on me is crazy." I tell Carla

"I don't mind taking him again." Carla purrs

"Behave or I'm blocking you out, Carla." I scold her

She giggles and jogs to the back of my mind. Shaking my head, I begin to freshen up. I take a cold shower to wake myself up from my current state of mind. After I'm done, I put on one of Matteo's robe and step out. Ignoring his stares, I walk to the door.

"Where are you going with just my robe on?" He asks

"My room.." I say

"You are not going out like that." He says

"Nobody is outside. Need I remind you that my room is just across from yours." I bravely fight back

Before he could say another word, I quickly open the door and run to my room. I close the door and walk to my closet. I change into a tank top pair with denim shorts, I grab my oversized cardigan and put it on. After I've dressed, I leave my closet. I open my bedroom door and come face to face with Matteo. I gulp, I know I'm in trouble.

Before I could say anything, he grabs me and pin me to the wall next to me. He captures my lips in a rough kiss as his hand pins my wrists above my head and the other caresses my core against my shorts. I moan against our kiss and my legs betray me, but his strong hold on my wrists keeps me from falling. He breaks the kiss and we gasp for air. He leans in and inhales my scent, he's mad, possessive mad.

"Pull that stunt again and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for days. Understand?" He says huskily

I nod, not allowing my lips to betray me when I open them. He lets me go and finally sees my outfit for the day.

"You look cute." He comments, like he didn't just almost made me beg to make me his again

I chuckle, "You're so random." I finally spoke

We leave my room hand in hand as we make our way to the dining room. Upon entering, heads turn to our way. I see Gina smirks and Kaitlyn beams at our closeness. I clear my throat as we sit down for breakfast.

"Had fun last night?" Gina asks

"Gina!" I exclaim, glaring at her

I notice Kaitlyn look confused. Gina sees this and her smirk grows wider.

"They finally mated and marked." She says

Everyone gasps while I turn into a tomato and Matteo rolls his eyes.

"I can't wait for grandpups!" Kaitlyn exclaims excitedly

Matteo and I choked on our food while Gina laughs out loud, I hear Lance sigh and calms his mate down.

"I apologize for my mate's outburst just now, Camilla." Lance says

"I-it's alright." I stutter

"Man, this is gold!" Gina says, wiping the tears from her eyes

I throw a glare towards Gina and I know Matteo has threw one at her too. After everyone has calmed down and breakfast is done, Matteo, Gina, and I approach the dungeon where Draya is being held. The heavy door opens with a loud creak and I fight the urge to gag at the rotten smell.

We walk down and to Draya's holding cell. She stays still even after hearing us come.

"Hello, Draya." I say

She looks up with a glare.

"If you're going to kill me, just get it over with." She says

"Dear, you don't deserve an easy, quick death." Gina scoffs

She chuckles darkly. I could sense she wanted to say something but decided against it so instead, she glares.

"While we're still being nice, Draya. Tell us who your companions are and where your lair is." Matteo says

"What, did your mate forgot where she escaped from? Well, it makes sense, my magic made her forget their names and our location." She says, smirking

I try my best in trying to remember the names and who she's with, but I couldn't remember anything.

Draya laughs, "This is such a nice turn of events, ain't it? You escaped and had me captive but you can't remember anything."

I growl, "You're having fun? Well, it'll be our turn if you don't tell us what we want to know."

"Over my dead body." She spit

I feel Matteo getting impatient and wanted go rip her head off. I grab his hand and gave it a squeeze, signaling him to calm down. Before any of us could say another word, smoke came out of no where and block our view of Draya. I hear glass breaking and chains dropping.

"She's escaping!!" I scream

Gina quickly cast a spell to make the smoke disappear and we see Draya has escaped. I look up at the window and see that rogue smirking. He winks before leaving.

"We have to stop them!" I yell

We start running out as Matteo mind links our warriors. The moment we came out, the guards links back that they're gone and no traces were left behind, not even a scent. Matteo growls out loud in anger as I ball my fist.