Chapter 25: Love and War

Tionne POV
The next morning

Rozonda is still sleeping and am outside catching the morning sun drinking a cup of tea. Of course I had to take a hot shower and do my regular hygiene routine, and wait for ms sleepy head to wake up. Lastnight was one hell of a ride, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I told her the news about me shooting Chris in his chest, she didn't really show no emotions towards it she just shrug and continue her day. We didn't know if he's dead or alive, I haven't hear anything so right now I don't care and if he is dead, I still don't give a fuck.

I normally sit out here to do some work pertaining to all my business, but right now am sketching out a new business plan so Rozonda could have her own thing going.

*Cellphone ringing*

"This the 9th time this cell phone" I mumble to myself walking back inside from the balcony. I pick up her phone looking at the ID .. "Carlie" I suck my teeth answering it

"Hello" my voice sounding raspy

The phone is silent "Hello??" I said again

"Hey, Rozonda?"

"This sound like Rozonda to you?" I said with attitude

"Can I speak with her please" she said giving me attitude

"She's sleeping, call again some other time" I said about to hang up "what's really your deal?" She said quick "what you mean what's my deal?" I ask her being confuse "you carry my friend all the way NORTH CAROLINA FOR WHAT? Why you have her involve with your dirty work"

"Carlie... I don't know you and you don't know me. What me and your friend have going on is none of your business! Stay the fuck out of it" i hang up on her sliding Ro phone across the kitchen island

"These bitches have the nerve" I walk back out on the balcony doing what I was doing what a friend like her would never do

2 hours later
10AM
Rozonda POV

I wake up with cold blankets covering my naked body, the room wasn't all that bright because the curtains are still close. The room is light with a scented vanilla candle. I look around to see no signs of Tionne. I rub my eyes for the 3rd time with a banging headache from all that wine. When Ti came home yesterday morning it was one thing after the next, she shoot Chris, and fuck up 2 of her workers with one supposing to be a friend.

I finally build up the courage to get out of bed and get my day started by going in the bathroom to get clean up. I cut the shower to the let the water heat but whiles I'm waiting I did my facial and brush my teeth....

.............

My outfit off the day is a yellow floral summer dress, white sandals with my hair flowing. I put on a little bit of lip gloss, and walk out front to see what is happening out in the world.

Still no sign of Tionne, but I see a note on the kitchen countertop.... Will be back 11:30AM or later, went out to run some errands. Love you. I smile to myself thinking about lastnight, "Gosh I love her" I said to myself thinking out loud.

My phone begin to ring and I see it's Carlie calling. Last time we call we didn't end up on a good note. I pick my phone up answering it not knowing how this is going to go

"Hey Ro" she said in a soft voice

"Hey Carlie, what's up?"

"nothing much, how are you?"