Chapter 10

"Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act." –Truman Capote

Faiths POV

*Dream/flashback*

Tears streamed down my face as I blow my nose to the tissue more. I heard the door open.

"Bambi I'm home." Andrew called out. I wanted to answer but I just kept crying.

"Bambi." He called out again. He entered the living room and when he saw me he had a worried look on his face.

"Faith what's wrong?" He asked while sitting beside me. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"No, no Andrew it's not you." I said while composing myself.

"I was watching a movie called my sister's keeper and let's just say it made me like this." I said while pointing out my teary state.

He sighed in relief and then laughed. "You know it's just funny when you watch sad ending movies. You always cry." He said.

"Hey, some sad ending movies are my stress relievers. So don't judge me." I scolded while pouting.

"Oh I'm sorry tesoro." He said while hugging me. "It's just sad when I see you cry too." Then he kissed my nose and a quick kiss to my lips.

"You never make me cry Andrew. The only time you made me cry was when you decide to pop the question to me." I said while showing him my ring. "I cried because I was happy."

He smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I love you Bambi." He said.

"I love you too my love." I said back.

CRASH!

My dream was interrupted when I heard a loud bang. I thought it was just me so I ignored it.

BANG!

But it wasn't. It was real and it's coming from the other room. Andrew's room.

I got up from the bed and opened the door. The crashing keeps going on. I made my way through the foyer to the door of his bedroom.

The crashes voice were higher when I went infront of his door. Soon it stopped.

I took a deep breath before opening the door slightly. The room was dark and the only source of light was from the street lamps outside. It was a mess.

There were broken shards everywhere and the pictures were on the floor. The bed sheets were also on the ground.

He stood infront of the window with no clothes and just sweatpants. He was holding an empty whiskey bottle.

He turned his gaze from the window to the empty bottle, glaring at it. He gripped on the bottle hard till you could see his vein popping out.

The intensity of the grip made the glass bottle broke into pieces which made my mouth let out a loud gasp.

In reflex I covered my mouth as I didn't want him to know that I was here but it was too late because he heard it and looked at my direction.

"Bambi?"

When he look at me, I see his eyes were bloodshot red. It looked he had been... crying?

I looked at his hand. It has blood coming out of his hand and dripping to the floor. Little glass shards were also poking to his skin.

I entered the room and went to the bathroom to look for the first aid kit. Once I found it I went back to the room and see the kit on the bed.

"Could you sit on the bed?" I asked. But all he did was just look at me with adoration.