Chapter Eleven

A/N: We're so close to the next chapter where stuff goes down. It's gonna get messy ;)  There's also gonna be some backstory, too, between you and Randy.

Dewey's jeep makes it way down a long, winding road. Headlights illuminate the thick woods that line each side. Following behind them at a discreet distance is a huge white newsvan. Dewey comes to the end of the road. It dead ends at Stu's house which sits alone in a clearing, big and ominous with no neighbours in sight. A huge old home just fun for the ripe and terror. The party has already started. Michael Jackson's Thriller blares extremely loud throughout the house and the outside. A few kids hang out on the porch and some are in a corner, kissing passionately. 

You had only been to Stu's house a few times. Four, to be exact. The first three times were for a sleepover with your whole group, Casey was there those three times. The fourth and final time was when Stu asked you, Billy and Randy to study. You hope out of the car with Sidney and Tatum and enter the house, bags of junk food in your hands. 

The big living room is filled with kids sprinkled throughout - smoking, drinking, cutting up. A stereo blasts Thriller while the TV airs around the clock killer coverage. You, Tatum and Sdney enter with the groceries. Various friends greet you. 

"Caterers here!" you said. You carry bags through a hallway that opens up onto an enormous kitchen. Stu and some guys are leaning over the sink drinking beer through a funnel. 

"That's mature," Tatum said.

"Where you guys been? We had to start without you!" Stu whines. 

You examine the house and you notice your brother, Hayden, coming down the stairs, beer bottle in hand and laughing loudly. You furrow your eyebrows and storm up to him exasperatedly. Students and college students look at you. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Stu invited me," Hayden said, taking a sip from his bottle.

"Of course he did. This is high school students that are our age only. You're in college," you said, shouting over the incredibly loud music. 

"And? Does mom know you're here?" Hayden asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"As a matter of fact, yes. Does she know you're here?"

"Yeah, I told her. A few of my mates are here, too." Hayden takes another sip from his beer bottle. You roll your eyes and cross your arms over your chest.

"So, I heard you're dating Billy Loomis, correct?" 

"Yeah. What's in it for you?"

"Ah, nothin.' I just knew him when I was in school. Younger though, obviously. But, if he ever hurts you or breaks your heart, I'll beat the shit out him. Understand?" Hayden says over-protectively. Hayden had always been overprotective. He got into a fist fight in twelfth grade with a kid in his class because he was bullying you. That was when you, him and your mom had just moved to Woodsboro. You made friends with the group a couple days later because Randy had introduced you. You've known Randy for almost all your life. You're originally from California but you met when you went to Woodsboro for a vacation when you were both three.

 You instantly connected when you met in the park and from then on, you were best friends/sibling-like. Your holiday finished and you went back to California, but you and Randy saw each other once a week. As you got older, you became more closer and exchanged numbers. When you told Randy you were moving to Woodsboro, he was over the moon. You can remember that memory like it was yesterday. 

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" Hayden's voice calls. You snap out of it quickly. "Sorry, I was daydreaming."

"As I was saying, if he hurts you, you come to me, okay?"