Chapter 5 The Truth Of A Liar

"Sophia I love it but I can't wear it im sorry"

"Oh its okay.. is something wrong?? You can talk to me if you need is it too small or...."

"No its something else you told me your story so ill tell you mine if you don't like being around me after I completly understand here sit down im sorry for lying."

Sophia held my hand as we sat on her comfy bed and looked into my eyes as I revealed the truth that up till now only Abigail knew.

"Only my dear friend Abigail knows this but its part of the reason I moved to the valley. Growing up I always felt a bit different I liked dolls growing up and loved princess movies despite my siblings brother and sister hating them. I even hated the way I dressed and talked all the way up to the way I walked before I changed myself for the better. Its hard to say what I guess im trying to say is Sophia.... Im transgender I was born a male and transitioned to a woman so if thats deal breaker for whatever we have I understand I'll go home as soon as the ice breaks but I'd like it if I could stay for a bi-."

Her arms met mine in a loving embrace holding me tightly and rubbing my head her eyes filled with tears and she met my own eyes soaked with tears with a gorgous look. "Here it goes the hard truth I thought to myself."

"Im so happy you are comfy enough to tell me!!!!! You are so pretty I couldn't care less! You are just...gorgous Athena!! Athena? is that your name or? and she/her im guessing?"

I couldnt believe my ears she accepted me and didn't let it change her view of me? Back home id lost all my childhood friends telling them this and had to start a new life with it "I got my name changed a year ago but yes she/her please. Im sorry to be so direct but I just... I don't know let me tell you from yesterday at the saloon to knowing you make my favorite drink It just all came so fast,to you even wearing my favorite color pink. What im trying to say is....

"You like me? Sophia mustered under her breath....

"Well Uhmmm Yes im sorry to go so fast but I do I like you! Your hair I like your tone and your hobbies you love everything I do the same Anime even-"

Then she did the best thing I could've imagined she put a hand on my face and kissed my lips pulling away with a blush on her face. "I like you too Athena, I don't care if its fast i've learned in life. If I don't take what im given it might not stick around."

"Are you sure your okay with being uhm the words sound weird but lovers then! Its okay if you only like cis girls or boys I don't mind! " Before once again she shut me up.

"You talk way too much! Of course im fine with it!!! I couldn't care less you are my girlfriend and I like you alot Athena come here!" She pulled me in and I lay on her chest her massaging my hair.

"How long have you liked me?" I mummered wondering just how long id gone oblivious to it.

Now her eyes were unable to meet mine "Well to be honest since last spring I couldn't bear to watch you dance with Abigail so I didn't stay long, I thought you and her were dating and I was gonna try and introduce myself at the flower dance but as I walked in I saw you talking to Abigail and my heart broke. Your funny your sweet and just nice to be around Athena."

"Okay but last time you really want a transgender girlfriend? Like what about you know stuff and things!"

"I don't care Athena! I just want you!!!" She pulled me in tighter practicly choking my face out and rubbing my face all over her. "I just wanted to know you since I saw you but you always seemed so busy.... Hell lets make it official im just so happy you feel the same!" Sophia ran into the kitchen and down some stairs I heard her come into the room with her hands behind her back.