5. Propose

As evening sun cast long shadows on the ground and a warn orange tinge of the sky fall around the ground, It felt like everyone wanted to be present to admire the brunette who is now walking outside the hotel entrance, Looking absolutely breathtaking in that white dress which was showing her curved body very well.

As she got outside she was greeted by other brunette totally giving  her competition from head to toe from what was she wearing

As she got outside she was greeted by other brunette totally giving her competition from head to toe from what was she wearing ...

As soon as Sara saw her girlfriend she went towards the latter admiring the radiating woman in front of her

As soon as Sara saw her girlfriend she went towards the latter admiring the radiating woman in front of her. She couldn't help but look at the latter attentively.

"You look absolutely stunning Ms. Ahn"

Sara said still looking into latter's eyes as she kissed her back of hand. Off course they both were happy and excited for their today's date sara was planning for so long now.

"Shall we ?"

Sara said not leaving those hands. To which the latter just smile and nod. Sara assisted the latter towards their another new car for the day.

Once they were good to go, The brunette ignited the engine and headed towards the venue.

"Do you think we ain't over dress for just the dinner? Maybe i shouldn't have listened to you..."

Hyejin said, eyes on the latter who is driving. She saw how the brunette's face went from smiling like an idiot to in disbelief. To which Hyejin just laughed internally.

"Hyejinah.. I really thought we are over with thinking about what to wear by what people will think of it? right? You're looking awesome and i love you isn't that enough reason for you to not feel like that?"

Now hyejin couldn't hold her laugh anymore after hearing the latter whining so cutely. She literally wanted to poke those puffy cheeks of the latter.