15

Su Jiu made up her mind to hug this golden thigh, and ran out on her short legs, looking up at him with her little face up, "Uncle, who are you? You look so good!"

"...!" Sheng Tianci was dumbfounded when he saw this little girl who suddenly appeared.

He widened his eyes and said to Su Shengjing: "F*ck! Third child, who is this little girl? Don't tell me this is your long-lost daughter!"

Su Shengjing ranked third in the Su family, and Sheng Tianci had always called him the third child. This had been a habit for many years.

Su Shengjing heard her daughter exaggerating the beauty of Sheng Tianci like he was a godsend, and he felt a little disdainful. He stretched out his hand to pull Su Jiu to his side, and said, "You are right, she is my daughter."

Sheng Tianci was so shocked that his jaw was about to fall off, "No way! Third child, how did you make a daughter? You tell me, what shameful things have you done, who is the child's mother?"

"I don't know, she came here by herself." Su Shengjing said as he took Su Jiu back to the dining table and filled her with a bowl of soup. Seeing her look the same as usual, she was not afraid of what happened just now, so he was relieved.

Su Jiu looked at Sheng Tianci who was dumbfounded, and smiled at him with a soft and cute smile, and said softly, "Hello, uncle, my name is Su Jiu, I am about four years old. I am glad to meet you, please advise and also take care of me!"

That cute little milk voice was not something that everyone can parry. Sheng Tianci almost melted by her cuteness, and he suddenly became jealous of Su Shengjing, "Third child, you have really done it! Although you can't do anything else, but how is this little girl born so cute?"

Su Jiu blinked her big eyes and continued to be cute, her mouth was so sweet that it was almost suffused in honey, "Uncle, you are so handsome, you are the most handsome uncle Xiaojiu has ever seen!"

Sheng Tianci was elated upon hearing this, and subconsciously stroked his hair.

Wasn't it said that children can’t lie? Then he must be really handsome.

Su Shengjing was a little dissatisfied with the girl who praised other men, and sneered contemptuously, "This is also handsome? As expected, she is a child who has never seen anything in the world."

"No matter how handsome you are before, it doesn't seem like it now, does it?" said Sheng Tianci triumphantly, "Why don't you try looking at yourself more in a mirror, and you will find that your little girl is more insightful than you."

Su Jiu jumped off the chair, took out a pair of bowls and chopsticks from the kitchen and put it on the table, and said to Sheng Tianci with a bright face, "Uncle, have dinner!"

Sheng Tianci's fatherly heart was instantly aroused, only to think how this little girl was so cute, especially when she took care of him, people's hearts melted.

"Good." He answered and sat down, deliberately teasing Su Jiu: "Little wine, right? Uncle's family is rich, and he especially likes a cute little girl like you. Or why not go home with your uncle, Uncle will raise you, so you are guaranteed to drink good food, and you won’t have to suffer hardships with your cheap dad."

"Go!" Su Shengjing kicked him hard, then looked at Su Jiu, wanting to know how she would answer.

Still Su Jiu, she didn't disappoint him, shook her head, and firmly rejected Sheng Tianci, "No. Even if my Dad has no money, he is still my Dad, and I want to be with him."

Su Shengjing was relieved for a while. Fortunately, the little girl was not tempted!

Sheng Tianci's heart suddenly felt sour. Although Su Shengjing was a poor man and had nothing to do, he had such a well-behaved and sensible girl, which was considered a success!