chapter 61

Alexa pov

After Lorenzo send us to our room. I came back to my room with tears in my eyes. I just wanted to scream and cry.

I sat on my bed heartbroken and hurt is easily one of the most sad things... You are sitting in bed, alone... Thinking in your head everything you could have done different, etc. And you can't do anything about it at all except cry. Then you are just there sitting in your bed without anybody to talk to  thinking about all these terrible thoughts wanting that one person to cheer you up, not there... And I'm not talking about physically ,but not there emotionally , not there to help you to get rid of all this feelings you have in your stomach like they usually do because unfortunately they're the reason why it's there this time.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my door and I said 'come In' Alex walked into my room with food in his hands and sat it down on my bed.

"I know, you are not in the state of talking and it's alright. I just want to tell you we all know what happened and we are really sorry for it. Please have dinner You haven't eat after the breakfast." Alex said I slowly nodded.

He fed me the dinner quietly. None of us spoke . After he finished feeding me he tucked me to bed.
"Goodnight Baby, sleep well. And I love you" he and kissed me on the forehead.

He turned to leave and I grabbed his hands "Thank you Alex, I love you to" I said and he smiled at me and left my room not before switching of the lights.

Alesa pov

I came back to my room and I was so so so scared. After seeing enzo I felt intimidating and freaking nervous just as I felt before coming here.

I feel bad for beating and screaming at Alexa. I was angry. I let my emotions took control and it was wrong of me .

I love my twin a lot and I can't even imagine what is she going through right now. She is having this the hardest.

Instead of comforting her and being there for her. I fought with her and said so Many stupid things.

I picked up the photo of mine and Alexa from my bedside table and looked at it. The picture was so happy and bright. We both were smiling. She was giving me a piggy ride in that picture.

"Sometimes I wonder why I constantly put myself in the same situation over and over again . Nothing would change, I'd just keep getting hurt , wishing you'd change . Wishing eventually everything would go back to the way it was . But sadly I realised that things will never be the same between us. And to think about that hurts a little , but it also brings me comfort. I won't ever have to worry about being hurt again and I'll be happier . But deep down , part of me still has hope that you'd realize how much you meant to me and you'd retire to the old you . But again that's not gonna happen . Why do we always feel bad even when we don't do anything wrong? Why can't we just accept it and move on?" I said looking at our happy picture.

There was a knock on my door "princess, it's me. Can I come in please?" Colton asked

"Yes" I shouted and he came in smiling.

"have dinner ,it was a long day" he said setting on my bed and I nodded.

I was about to eat when he stopped me "I'll feed you" he said and I opened my mouth.

He started feeding me and I happily ate. And then he tucked me to bed and left. Not before saying me that he loves me.

---

I woke up lazily and saw the time it was 11:00am and my brothers didn't wake me up for school so that's good. I can't be in the room forever so I decided to go down.

I went downstairs and saw my brothers in the living room and also Alexa.
Alexa was using her phone sitting on the couch. Others were talking among themselves.

"Good morning" I said to them

And I got Bunch of 'Good morning' back except from Alexa.
I felt hurt but this time I'm not gonna apologize first. I will stand for myself and let her know I will not always sacrifice.

"Guy's I want to say something" I said

"Yes, we are listening" Noah said

"I want to say sorry for yesterday. I don't regret whatever I said or did but I'm guilty. I could have said that in a better way. But I didn't and I want to apologize to you'll for that" I said

I turned to enzo "Enzo, I'm sorry for skipping classes Yesterday. I was not in a state to go to class and I will except whatever punishment you would give me"

And then I finally turned to Alexa "I'm sorry for hitting you although you hit me first and sorry for talking so rudely but it was all true and I also want to tell you. That he is mine and I'm not gonna loose to you this time. I'm not gonna sacrifice for you again" I completed.

No one spoke a word and it was not at all comfortable and thanks to Alex who cut the silence of. "come, I'll give you breakfast Alesa" he said and I nodded.

We both left the room and went to kitchen. I sat on the island. "Alesa, I'm proud of you" he said

"What? Why?" I asked

"Because you stood up for yourself. Since you came here you never stood up for yourself and sacrificed everything for anyone in the house and today you stood up for yourself . Me and all of our brother are proud of you" he completed

"Thank you Alex , I know Alexa is hurting right now and she loves him as well but I love ace too and I know he loves me back. And I won't give him up" I said

"If that ace hurted you. I'll not think twice before killing him" he said seriously

"Yes, we to" Xander and Xavier said walking into the kitchen.

"Thank you guys" I said

Alex gave me cereal and I quickly ate my breakfast and went to the living room to sit with my brothers. Alexa was still there using her phone.

----

Guys, I know my story is not that good and I'm trying my best to make it better.. So please bare with it..🙏 and I already said before English isn't my first language...❤

The ones who appreciates my work... Did you like this chapter?