'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'

Florence Airport, Italy
Morning

Bella waits impatiently at the curb. Harley a few steps away, swinging on the balls of her feet, humming to a song only she could hear.

"Ya know, I would love ta come back here someday. Maybe do some shopping and see the scenery."

Bella rolls her eyes in annoyance as a yellow hard-top Porsche with darkly tinted windows screeches to a halt in front of them. Harley let's out an impressed whistle as she quickly climbs into the passenger seat as the door opens, sticking her tongue out at Bella.

Bella huffs and gets into the back to see Alice is behind the wheel, pulling off the chic, white, hooded coat she used for protection against the sun. Alice looks to Harley who is pulling on her seat belt.

"We can definitely come back here for some shopping. We can make it a girls week!" Harley sequels in excitement, Bella glares at Harley from the back but stops at Alice's warning look and opens her mouth to ask.

"Where'd you get the car?"

"Hope you're not opposed to grand theft auto." Harley let's out an excited smile at Alice's words.

"I didn't know you were such a badass Alice!" Alice smiles at her warmly as Bella quietly says 'Not today.' Alice Floors it and the Porsche peels out of the airport.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Porsche
Day

The yellow Porsche screams down a highway, cutting lanes, weaving through Peugots and Fiats. Harley is laughing in her seat, enjoying the speed at which Alice is going. Bella grips Harley's seat as Alice narrowly misses a car.

"How much time do we have?"

"He's waiting till noon, when the sun's at its highest... He's going to make the Volturi change their minds." Bella checks her watch.

'It's almost noon now."

Harley looks to Alice curiously. "What's he going to do?"

"He's going to stand in the sun, exposing himself to the humans. Volturi will stop him before that happens, which he is hoping for."

Harley rolls her eyes at this. "Why is he so dramatic?! Why can't he just do the normal thing, mourn then move on instead of going to extreme lengths like this?"

Alice let's out a small laugh before stopping when she sees something from out the windscreen. "There's Volterra." Alice punches it as Harley and Bella sees a medieval fortified village atop a distant hill. Volterra.

Harley's eyes go wide when she sees this. "Wow, that looks so awesome."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The narrow, centuries-old streets are crowded with festival revellers who all wear red. They gaily head toward the town square carrying red pendants, balloons, scarves. The Porsche weaves through them, hurrying forward. Bella looks to the people in confusion.

"Why are they all wearing red?"

"San Marcos Day festival. The perfect setting. Large crowds. The Volturi won't let him get far enough to reveal himself - he's counting on that." Harley continues to look around the place but does let herself roll her eyes at Alice's word about Edward.