.66.

Gray spun me around so I was looking into the mirror with my back pressed up against his bare torso and my ass nuzzling his huge erection.

"Fuck, Isla, you're beautiful," he whispered in my ear to shoot pangs of desire straight into my already dripping pussy. "I am so fucking lucky."

Gray's fingers skimmed the flimsy material of my costume, lazily tracing the slashes and rips that hardly held the thing together. 

His breath caught when my nipples pebbled through the latex as he palmed the heft of my breasts.

I tipped my head back to welcome his hungry kiss, and he took full advantage of the angle, plunging his tongue deep into my mouth while continuing to knead my breasts.

"You are exquisite," he gasped when we came up for air. Gray's husky affirmations heightened my arousal and merged the desperate throb of my heart and my greedy sex. "I've wanted you since the day we met. Fuck, Isla, I couldn't get you out of my fucking head! You breezed into the lecture hall and sat right in front of me with these gorgeous tits, and this incredible hair that smelled like you had just bathed in a tropical rainfall."

I brought my arm up to hook it around his neck as he met my lips with a fervent groan. Gray's tongue traced long seeking strokes. He made deep, masculine sounds that made my insides shiver with need.

"I had to fucking leave class and go back to my room to take care of the boner I got just being close to you," he broke our kiss to growl in my ear before sucking my lobe between his teeth for a playful nibble. "That's how crazy you drive me, Isla."

When he found the inclusion hiding my zipper under my armpit, Gray slid it down in one easy motion and moved his face to the exposed strip of skin. 

The latex material peeled back as his lips forged a sweet trail of kisses down my ribs, to the bend of my waist, and toward the curve of my hips. I couldn't help my shattered cry when his teeth grazed the super-sensitive skin just above the band of my thong. 

With the care of an expert tailor, he removed the sticky fabric of my costume ever so slowly. 

Through the slits of my heavy eyelids, I could see the wicked grin curling Gray's sensual mouth as he admired my body. 

"You know what I fell for first?" He rasped.

His hands caressed the underside of my breasts while carefully removing the sweat-slicked fabric to reveal my nipples pinching through the demicup bra I had on underneath. 

Gray released a low hiss, one that skated down my back and raised goosebumps in its wake. 

"My boobs?" I half-teased, half-groaned. 

His talented fingers flicked the front-facing clasp on my bra to release my heaving chest and I shrugged out of the straps so he could slide it off. He fitted his large palm over my exposed breast to lift one with a reverential moan. 

"Your smile," he mumbled as the corners of his mouth folded upward. "You walked in with some girl, laughing about who knows what, and I was just fucking done. You were a bolt to the heart. I couldn't stop staring. You were a light, when everyone else around us, including me, or maybe especially me, was just sitting around in the dark."

My ribcage was expanding from the happiness filling my insides because I remembered that day well.

Hannah, my college dorm roommate, and I were arguing about the movie Magic Mike. I'd made a snarky remark about male strippers having far better working conditions than most female-themed establishments, which made us cackle like horny housewives when I looked up and found Gray's eyes on me.