Chapter 28

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"I swear I'm gon' fuck Donel up ." I heard Bre complain for what felt like the 100th time today .

"Why ?" I finally asked . I didn't feel like asking after those other times because she looked angry but it seems as if she calmed down...just a lil bit .

"Because he hasn't answered my calls since yesterday ." She groaned , throwing her phone on the table . Damn .

"Maybe he's just busy ." I shrugged .

"Busy declining it ." She rolled her eyes .

"Let me try calling him ." I said picking my phone up . I went to he's contact and called him . He answered on the third ring .

"Hello ." I heard a girl's voice which caused Bre and I's mouth to drop .

"Uh hey ?" I said , it sounded more like a question .

"Who am I speaking to ?" The girl asked .

"Cleary he saved my name so you can see I'm he's bestfriend . Who are you ?" I asked , getting irritated .

"Oh I'm sorry , I'm he's sister Amari ." She said and I calmed a bit down .

"Oh I'm sorry as well , where's Donel ?" I asked her .

"He asked me to answer the phone , he doesn't wanna speak to anyone at the moment . But I'll tell him you called , he isn't really feeling good , something went down at home and since you he's bestfriend I'm sure he'll tell you soon ." She said .

"Okay thank you , and please tell him to call me and and a girl named Bre , we would really appreciate it ." I said .

"Okay darling , I'll make sure to do so ." She said .

"Thanks love , bye ." I said .

"Bye ." And with that , I hung up . I put my phone down and sighed .

"Who was that ?" Bre asked , furrowing her eyebrows .

"He's sister , Amari.  She said something went down at home but he'll tell us once he's ready ." I said and she nodded .

"Oh thank God it ain't nun I had to fight a bitch for ." She said and I burst out laughing .

"You'd fight a bitch over him ?" I asked her .

"Not over him , but I'll fight a bitch if she had to disrespect me because of him ." She said and I nodded , understanding .

"I agree , he might be my bestie but you know niggas ain't shit and they ain't worth fighting over ." I said .

"Right ." She said .

"But Corey is worth fighting over , he be giving me that good D so if I had to fight a bitch then I'll do it with pleasure ." I said , sticking my tongue out . Bre laughed and shook her head .

"You are hell , girl ." She said .

"Oh I know ." I laughed .

The bell rang and we stood up and went to our class . We had the same class so we walked together .

We walked in and took our seats , which was right at the back .

"I'm so tired ." Bre whined .

"The feeling's mutual ." I chuckled .

Treyvon walked in and came to sit right next to me . I can't believe he has the same three classes as me . And when I tell you this guy is ANNOYING...I cannot dzeal .

"Wassup ma ." He smiled , showing he's braces . Why everyone gotta have braces .

"Hey ." I said dryly .