✮II✮

✦✦✦✦ Luke and Ben ✦✦✦✦

Kit often finds herself wondering, 'How?'.

How did this all start, how did she form an attachment, several attachments? How did she get sucked into this big mess, and her mind always goes back to one place, the Cantina on Mos Eisley.

Nine years ago...

"Okay, now I don't want you getting into no trouble." Han said sternly.

Kit rolled her eyes nodding as she walked over to the bar, Chewie following behind as Han sat in a booth in the corner.

She tapped the bar and the bar tender looked her up and down before passing her a blue drink. She drank the drink in one and pushed the glass to the other side of the table.

She looked beside her to where a boy her age with blonde hair was being harassed by two aliens, "He don't like you." One of them spoke gruffly.

"Well, I'm sorry," The boy apologised, "I don't want no trouble."

"He said-"

"Hey," Kit called grabbing their attention, "Leave the farm boy alone, Sleemo. / Slime ball."

The large alien turned to her and she held her ground, "Wompity du wermo./ Squash you, idiot."

She raised a brow her hand going to the blaster, "Get out of here, little girl." The other said.

"I don't think Jabba would be very happy if you killed his best smuggler now would he?"

He growled and she smirked in victory, instead of hurting her they grabbed the boy, she gripped her blaster firing a shot at one of them when suddenly a bright light cut off the others arms.

The bar went silent, all looking over before resuming their business, "You alright?"

She asked the boy who just stared at her, thinking he didn't speak English she changed her language, "H'chu apenkee! /Hello?"

He shook his head and blinked, "T-Thank you."

She smiled and then turned suddenly feeling a familiar presence, "Ben." Kit smiled.

Ben smiled at her and returned the hug she gave him, "I thought you said you didn't go into the Cantinas."

"I thought you said you didn't leave your home."

"Touché."

"Luke," The man addressed the young boy, "This is Kathleen, Kathleen, this is Luke."

"Kit." She corrected shaking his hand.

Ben turned to Luke again after slightly rolling his eyes, "Come, I have found us someone willing to give us passage."

Kit raised a brow and followed him only to find Han in the booth, she jumped into the seat beside him and he grunted as she hit him 'accidentally', "I've told you to stop doing that." He complains rubbing the spot on his arm she had hit.

She shrugged and turned to look at the people in front of her with a smile, "Let's get down to business."