T.W.E.N.T.Y._.F.I.V.E

The first week staying with the Bakugos was horrible for Shoto. He was in physical and mental pain.

Physically, his head was always hurting, he got dizzy with the smallest movements, his back was always sore, his stomach hurt constantly, his chest was aching and he threw up almost every morning and night.

Mentally, he was in pain not being able to spend time with Katsuki. Every time they had a little alone time someone came to drag the alpha away. When they were alone long enough to talk, Katsuki acted strange around the younger male. Thinking about it frustrated and confused Shoto.

Now he was getting dressed for the stupid Full Moon Ball thingy. Isabella and Denki were helping him get ready for it.

"You know, don't omegas wear dresses to formal events and stuff?" Denki said offhandedly. A smile stretched across Isabella's face.

"I'm not wearing a dress." Shoto said blandly, adjusting the tie around his neck. Isabella and Denki whined in unison, telling Shoto that they had planned something like this before they met in Shoto's room to get ready.

Isabell was already dressed in her white ball gown that showed off her body perfectly before she came to Shoto's room. Her makeup put emphasis on her emerald green eyes. She had a black necklace hanging limply from her neck along with a pair of light pearl earrings.

Denki was still getting ready, he was wearing a black vest that matched with his black slacks and popped off his yellow button up. His hair was pulled into a pony too by a black rubber band and he had a pair of lightning bolt earring in his ears and a small amount of lip gloss on his lips put there by Isabella.

Shoto glared at the two and shook his head. "I'm not wearing a dress."

"Oh please! Kami and I have already picked out the prettiest dress!" Isabella begged, pouting and trying her best to give Shoto puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah dude! Isabella even bought you some shoes and jewelry!" Denki said, putting on his overcoat.

Shoto flinched, he didn't know that she bought things for him. Now he feels guilty. He hates others spend their money on him. It makes him feel guilty.

Shoto sighed and looked at Isabella with a defeated look. "Fine." Isabella cheered and threw her hands in the air.

Denki ran out of the room and came back a minute later with a dress on and hanger and some other small items.

Isabella took the dress from the electric male and shoved it in Shoto's arms. She pushed him towards the walk in closet before shoving him in and shutting the door.

Shoto sighed softly and started to change.

The dress was pale blue and squeezed his body comfortably. It was a simple dress that stopped at his feet. The thin straps held it up on his chest, slightly putting emphasis on the sore area making Shoto hiss softly. There was also a slit in the dress, showing Shoto's pale thigh.

The dress sparkled in the dim light of the closet as Shoto turned, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Are you done?" Denki asked from the other side of the door. Shoto pushed it open, showing himself off.

"I told you he'd look beautiful in it!" Isabella squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

Shoto chuckled softly. "Whatever."

Denki handed Shoto the shoes that Isabella had picked out for him. A pair of gold high heels. Great.

"I can't walk in these." Shoto murmured.

"Well you better learn!" Denki gave Shoto a wide grin, making the omega want to hit him.

Shoto huffed and slipped on the shoes. He wobbled a bit before gaining his balance again. He was slightly taller then Denki and Isabella without the heels but with them, he was much taller than them.

"Makeup!" Isabella cheered, reminding Shoto of Yaoyorozu.

Shoto sighed for the uptenth time and sat down. Isabella applied white eyeshadow and eyeliner to Shoto's face, making Shoto's eyes appear bigger. She also put lip gloss on the omega's lips, much to his displeasure.

Once she was finally done, she stood up and grabbed something off the dresser. When she turned she showed Shoto a beautiful collar.

It was white with lacey material and a snowflake hanging in the middle. She slipped it around Shoto's thin neck before standing back and smiling at her work.

"Beautiful, absolutely stunning!" Denki yelled, being over dramatic as usual.

Shoto's cheeks flushed and he shook his head.

"Oh wait!" Isabella moved back to the dresser and grabbed a small hair clip with a sliver fire pin in it.

She pinned Shoto's hair out of his face and then stepped back.

"There we go! Not who's ready to go?" Isabella smiled at the males.

Denki cheered and Shoto stood up. The two ran from his room and Shoto followed slowly behind.

"Let's get this over with." Shoto mumbled.

This isn't what he's wearing but this made me laugh^^-Those descriptions suckkeddddddd😫😫😫 -Also I'm almost done! I might try to drag it out to thirty chapters -I'm starting a new story~ a shindeku one called Sunset Lover💜💚

-Those descriptions suckkeddddddd😫😫😫
-Also I'm almost done! I might try to drag it out to thirty chapters
-I'm starting a new story~ a shindeku one called Sunset Lover💜💚