Nationality

Use this (link in comments) generator to give you a choice of four countries, which you can then choose from. You will also choose what school you will go to. If you got a country in or near a listed area, then you go there. If not, spin the wheel! 

There are 11 wizarding schools worldwide. Hogwarts accepts students from the UK and Ireland. Beauxbatons accepts students from France and perhaps most of Southern Europe. Durmstrang accepts pureblood and half-blood students from Northern Europe, Bulgaria, and perhaps Russia. Castelobruxo accepts South American students. Ilvermorny accepts North Americans. Uagadou accepts students from all over Africa. Mahoutokoro accepts students from all over South and Southeast Asia and perhaps all of Asia, save Russia. Koldovstoretz accepts students from Russia. There is an Australian Wizarding school and several specialized wizarding schools. There are many, much smaller schools all throughout the world.

Small school

Small school

Transfer to nearest large school

Small school

Now, flip a coin to see whether you go to a specialized school.

If you get heads, spin this (not all are canonical)

Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts

Healer's Academy

Wizarding School of Painting and Visual Arts

Charm School

Euro-Glyph School of Extraordinary Languages

Merge School of Underwater Spellage

Wizarding Academy of Science

School of Duels

The New York Academy Of House-Elf Training