*Touch*

I stepped inside the house, knowing Thomas left the driveway before my dad could see.

It was getting close to dark and the sight of Adrian shoes by the door, told me he is already home.

Shit.

If Adrian is home before me then I am in big trouble!

I quietly slipped the car keys in the Dish bowl and slipped my personal house keys in my pocket.

I carefully slid my feet out my shoes and made my way to the stairs.

"Not so yet young lady."

Ugh.

I turned around to see dad wearing his doctor jacket and a bag by his feet.

"Hey daddy'O." I smiled sweetly. He crossed his arms.

"Where have you been? I never knew studying took hours!"

I sighed. "It was complicated. Her parents also invited me to dinner so I stayed a bit late."

"And you didn't think to call?" He asked accusingly. I huffed. 

"Dad I-"

"No Aniela! You are suppose to call me when you are running late. Your only 17!"

I was growing annoyed. "Exactly! I'm 17! I think I could protect myself. I don't need you breathing down my back 24/7!" I snapped.

He looked shock and I was shocked myself. I never. NEVER Raised my voice at my dad.

Great. I rolled my eyes internally. This mate shit is bring out the worst in me.

"You know what." My dad whispered. "Amanda is right. Your just like your mother."

With that he left the house, slamming the door forcefully, leaving me with sadness pouring into my empty body.

I sighed, closing my eyes and made my way up the stairs. I looked up too see Adrian standing there, leaning against my bedroom door, his arms folded.

"He's wrong you know. Your nothing like mom." He said looking at me.

I smiled sadly and leaned against the railing. "If only Amanda saw that..." I whispered.

He touched my shoulder and looked down at me. "She will. Just spend more time with her."

I sighed. "That will be hard now."

With the fact that I have a Angry werewolf down my back I don't think I could ever spend time with Amanda.

"And why is that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'm tired. Goodnight." I walked off into my room and locked the door behind me.

I teared off my clothes, until I was down in my underwears. I slipped a shirt over my head and tucked myself under my sheets.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

But I couldn't.

I stirred and stirred. I put the pillow over my face but nothing worked!

Then my phone buzz.

I picked it up and saw Artemis texting me.

Hi ~ A.

I sighed. Do I really want to text him right now?

Please answer. ~ A

I closed my eyes. I set my phone down and exit my bed. I slipped on some shorts and closed my bedroom door after going in the hallway.