Kaname, Vampire knight.

You sighed watching Kaname, your vampire boyfriend undress for the night.

You watched as his silk shirt slid from his strong shoulders, as his skilled fingers undid the small buttons hiding his chiseled abs.

He was perfection. He was strong, handsome, intelligent and oh so powerful.

You loved the power he had over you.

And as did he.

He love watching you get wet over the smallest things.

He made his way over to you, his smooth chest on display for you.

"Having fun, my love?" He questions, raising a hand to caress your cheek lovingly. Knowing the darkness in your eyes all too well.

"I am now, my dear" You murmur, pulling him on top of you. His legs resting between yours, his thick bulge throbbing on the place you need him most.

"Would my needy little love like to have some fun?" He mocks, pushing his index finger into your lips.

"Please" you beg, your fangs piercing your lovers finger, greedily sucking, begging for more.

He pushes his hips into yours, he could feel how wet you were through your tiny blood red thong.

You let out a moan from the contact, his thin pants leaving none to the imagination as his thick cock rubbed itself into your folds.

"Kaname..." You moan, as he watches you suck his finger through half lidded eyes.

"Fuck me." You beg.

Kaname smirks slightly, roughly turning you over, putting your precious little ass on display.

God he loved your ass. He loved holding it during class, displaying to the world you were his.

He loved when he slipped a finger between your folds when the teacher was talking, and you'd hide your face in his neck, hiding your moans from the sneaky eyes of the other vampires.

He sighed before removing his pants, his hard cock flicking out of his underwear, hitting your ass.

You arched your back, pressing yourself onto Kaname.

He lets out a low groan, sliding himself into your sweet little pussy.

"Kaname please..." you whine, your face buried in the pillows.

You hadn't need to ask twice, Kaname picked up his pace, ramming his cock into your tight hole, his balls slapping against you.

You arched more, begging for him to go deeper.

The bed rocked with each thrust, hitting the wall.

Kaname bent over you, biting into your soft flesh, harshly sucking your impure halfling blood.

You moaned louder, the feeling of his fangs too much to handle as you cum around his cock, instantly creaming, as you clench around Kaname, his cock throbbing before releasing his load into you.

Kaname pulls out, laying next to you. Both your juices gushing from between your legs.

You turn over to give your lover a sweet kiss.

"I love you, Kaname."

"And i you, my queen."