Get to know Kai

-------------------

facts about my puppy maknae kai ~

+ He was born on Honolulu, Hawaii.

+ Kai is the 3rd member that was revealed on January 15, 2019.

+ He has an one older and one younger sister.

+ His nicknames are Hyuka and Ningning.

+ He describes himself as random and cool.

+ He is very stiff.

+ Kai's father was born in Brazil and raised in US. He has a family in Korea and lived in China for 12 years.

+ His father is also a musician and released an album in 2017 which you can find on Spotify. It's called Virtues in Us in both english and chinese.

+ His parents are divorced and his father remarried in 2016 to someone named Anne Caroline.

+ He can play the piano and was interested in music since a young age and wanted to inspire people through it.

+ He is half Korean and half German.

+ He is also Polish and Scottish from his father's side. (no wonder he's so gorgeous)

+ He likes mint chocolate ice cream. (@bighit can i expect for another debate again? this time the txt members will join bangtan lmao)

+ He can play drums, guitar, piano, and flute. (why do i remember jaehwan ;-;)

+ He can speak in Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese and English. (sTAN THIS MULTILINGUAL MAKNAE)

+ He studied at Yongmun Middle School and Lila Art Highschool (hE AND BAE JINYOUNG GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL oML)

+ He is the first foreigner to debut under Bighit.

+ Kai's favorite global artist is Bruno Mars.

+ His older sister is a former member of the KPOP group VIVA who's stage name was Ria.

+ Beomgyu said that Kai looks like a cartoon character when he sleeps.

+ According to Yeonjun, Kai is the cutest member.

+ Kai has long legs and arms.

+ He loves bread.

+ Kai likes penguins and otters.

-----------------

note:
jaehwan and jinyoung are former members of the kpop group wanna one.