*4*, karma is a bitch

Marry Ann.

Recap.

Releasing me from the heartfelt hug, Jenna looked at me, smiling she said, "get ready sister!, we are going to school".

Continuation.

Skips, bath and procedures for getting ready for school.

In Jenna's car, ride to school.

Marry Ann.

The drive to school was very short and Jenna and i made small talks through out the whole ride.

Two blocks away from the school, I told Jenna to stop the car, 'why', she asked me, surprised at my sudden request.

I proceeded to  explain to her that, I was trying to keep a low profile and hopefully blend in till graduation and showing up on the first day of school with a ride from Jenna!, my supposed arch nemesis, was going to arouse suspicion and my hope and plan of laying low would go down the drain.

She finally after a lot of protest from me allowed me to walk. But that was after a promise to get to the bottom of my problems and free me from my fears.

And that was how I found myself walking to school on foot.
Hopefully, the rumors about me that spread like wild fire the last semester would have waned, and people would have forgotten about Mary Ann, the girl who whored around Tyler Jennings, had a parent in jail and was into self harm.

_______________________________________________

Words couldn't describe how happy I was, nobody, absolutely nobody glanced my way, talk more of pointing at me.

May be they had actually forgotten about me, or maybe they had more interesting things to talk about at the moment, and it was just a matter of weeks before they ran out of fresh gossip, and went back to old ones.

My first three classes had been nice, I sat at the back seat as usual, my hoodie framing my face.

Nobody glanced my way, and most of all nobody talked to me.

I walked out of my third class, and headed for the last one before lunch.

Physics.

I was the first in class, and Mr Roberto, the physics teacher with a Mexican accent, gave me a smile in which I returned, the man was fond of me as I was one of his favourite students.

I walked straight to the back and sat down, and not long after, students started trooping in.

Everything was going great as planned, nobody talked to me or sat by me and I was okay. Jenna was in this class and that though made me feel better, even though I knew she wouldn't be able to sit with me, because it would arouse suspicion.