Anger Managment

Everyone just stood there in shock until Jordan slammed her door. Then one by one they all went back to work. I headed up the stairs and didn't bother knocking, she was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. I walked over and started to place my hand on her shoulder but she pushed me away. I stumbled back and when she looked up at me she looked more afraid than I was. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around me, "I'm so s-"
I didn't let her finish, "I know."
She stepped back and just stared at me with her eyes blood shot. I sat her down and crawled onto her lap where I could still face her. "I'm sorry, there's no reason for me to take my anger out on you, I never meant to Addie." Instead of responding with words I just took her hands in mine and squeezed knowing she would squeeze back. She squeezed back super light so I squeezed again and we went on like that until she actually squeezed using strength. When she saw me bite my lip her face went red and I started kissing her. Her hand left mine and made its way around to my butt, she started squeezing. We started shifting and I was speaking between kisses.
"Take- your- frustration- out- on- me"
She seemed confused for a moment but then she stopped kissing me and I felt her lips on my neck. She bit down my neck until she reached my blouse then she started popping off buttons. She bit the part of my breast that was exposed, not hard enough to break skin but definitely hard enough to leave a mark. I started thrusting upwards hoping she'd hurry. She looked up at me the third time my pelvis hit hers and she started kissing me again. This time for intense, she was biting my lip and I felt her rubbing me through my panties. Then her phone started ringing and she jumped up adjusting her clothes. I gathered myself before attempting to leave her office but she stopped me at the door. She put the phone against her shoulder and snapped her fingers at me pointing at my lower half, "leave those here and we'll finish up later."