Coffee Run

"Hey you!" she shouted from across the office and when I turned in her direction she waved a sticky note at me, "Coffee run."
I made my way over to her to get the sticky note where she extended her arm to give it to me but didn't let go, "Put it on my tab and hurry" I just nodded and she gave me a smirk which made up for her harsh tone. This is how it is, at work she always talks to me like I'm just another obnoxious intern. We also have to walk in at different times even though she drives me everyday. I made my way across the street into the cafe and got a warm smile from Tim, he is one of the few people who know about me and her, he's one of my closest friends.
"Did Boss Lady send you for coffee again?"
I nodded and handed him the sticky note, "Give me about five minutes," he turned around and started the coffee then turned back around, "If take fifteen do you think she'll spank you?" he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. I felt my face get red "Shut up!" I looked around to see if anyone heard him then looked back at him, "It was one time."
He chuckled, "You know you liked it" and continued mixing the drinks. He put them all on a cardboard tray and slid it across the counter, "I know the drill, I'll put it on Jordan's tab." "Thanks Tim," I headed out the door, "See you tomorrow." I saw him wave goodbye through the window.
When I made it back to the office everyone attacked me for coffee except Jordan and thats when I noticed the door to her office was closed and the blinds were down. So I walked up stairs and knocked. I heard a sing-song Yes so I smirked and opened the door. "Oh, it's just you" she said turning her attention back to her computer. "Rude" I growled as I shut the door.
"You know I'm just kidding with you" she said looking back at me and rolling her chair towards me. I took the last coffee, her coffee, out of tray and took a sip. When I got close she put her hands on my hips and I sat in her lap.
She took a sip and then shook her head, "tsk tsk babygirl, this is cold" "Like your heart?" I smirked and give her a kiss. She kept the kiss going and began running her hand up my thigh. I pushed her hand down and pulled away, "At least take me on a date first would ya?" She groaned and leaned back in her chair when I stood up and fixed my dress, "You're such a tease" she responded. I bent over and gave her another kiss, "You love me"
She huffed, "Yeah, yeah"
I grabbed her coffee and went to open the door but she stopped me, "Don't forget to make reservations for dinner before eight."
I saluted her with my free hand, "Can do."