A Brother's Point of View aka Chapter 13

Hey guys, thank you for all the reads and support. My Abused Luna has reached 40k reads!!!!!

Hope you bookworms, have a Merry Christmas!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"His worst enemy was,

The memory of things gone past"

-JW

Anonymous POV

Three years.

It's been three long years since I found my way out.

After three years of facing the horrible things that I have done.

Three years after meeting my mate, and coming to accept what I went through and the devastating fact that I killed.

I wish I never killed, that blood never stained my hands, but it was for the survival of the people I loved. Because without them I'd never of killed my demons, or got to where I am now. I thought about them everyday through that dark mist, but by then it was only a dream.

I remembered them through sleepless nights of pain......I remembered her. I hoped she was having a better life than I could of ever hoped for, that she was fulfilling her dreams and had found a loving mate. While I watched the blood, so so much blood, paint the walls and leave me; she was the one who kept me alive through those hard nights. She was my savior when I was to weak to stand; and now I was finally ready to face her, but I hoped she was ready for me. I hope she doesn't hate me, I hope she's safe and.........

I jerked my head up from my thoughts as my mate, Wilder, pecked me on the lips while chuckling lightly. I was always getting lost in thought about my scarred past and her.

Wilder looked at me with curious caramel eyes while running his hand through my platinum-blonde hair. "What were you thinking about Aces," He questioned with a smirk on his face, knowing how much I loved that nickname because I couldn't stand to hear my real one. I looked up at him smiling, "Her.....I want to find her so bad and I'm finally ready now." He looked at me with shock written all over his face. He'd been asking me for two years if I was ready, and he finally stopped asking knowing I would tell him when,  I just needed time.

"Yes Wilder, I'm ready. I have gotten over my past with your help, and now I can't wait any longer. I need to know if she's safe, if she found her mate or has pups. I'm tired of wondering, I want to know." I breathed out all at once. Happiness filled his eyes, happiness for me. I was happy here with him and he knew that;however, since the dark part of my past started I knew a piece was missing, and it was her. I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together, pouring all that I felt into it. He had made all of this fucking possible, without him I would still be on a rampage killing the ones who'd caused me pain. Without him I'd still be a crying heap on the edge of a cliff, giving up hope and ready to jump. Without him I would never have healed, or have been able to move on.
From that moment, he became my everything.

He lovingly pulled me into his chest, chuckles rumbling throughout his lungs. "Alright then Aces, I will call the council tomorrow, and tell them your ready," He stated while playing with my hair. He was always so fascinated with the color, and how much it had changed. Growing up my hair was a mop of blonde-auburn curls; however, with in three months of being captured, and enduring endless experiments on my body, my hair started to turn permanently white. We knew why, and we asked the doctors but there was nothing they could do. I had chalked it up to stress from what I was facing, and meeting him. But it didn't matter because I had found him, and no matter how much I groaned about it, I secretly loved it more than my natural color. I finally registered what he had said to me and joy filled throughout me, with the Council's help I would find her, more quickly than I thought.

"Wilder do you really think they will help me," I asked him curiously. He just pecked my cheek, and nodded,"Of course they will Ace, after what you did for them, they'd be stupid not too." I just nodded, and sat down on the large bed, yawning.

"Uh-uh Ace, we have things to do today, remember? I told you last night to not be up so late in the gym, but you didn't listen did you?" He asked while smirking. He knew me so well it was frustrating. I groaned and accepted my fate as he pulled me up.

We made our way downstairs and out into the frigid air. As we made our way to the training grounds, I stared longingly at the wolves playing and running in their form.
I was missing that the most.
Wilder tried to distract me by talking about the Pack and Stranger Things, his favorite show. But it didn't work, as I looked away towards the road ahead, with a tear escaping my eye. Wilder noticed and stopped in front of me,"Hey it's okay Ace, I don't care about that. I care about you and I love you for what you have become. Do you understand me?" I just nodded, and tried to push those thoughts away from my head.

He's right, I should not focus on what happened in those tunnels, or how I was forced to kill for them. I should ignore that night when I disobeyed, and they angrily sliced my face open, leaving an ugly scar through my eye down to my jaw bone. I shouldn't focus on my wolf that has been non-existent ever since that bullet barreled its way through my chest, ripping through layers of muscle, into my fragile heart. I shouldn't focus on the worst times of my life. So with a heavy heart, I grabbed Wilder's hand and continued walking on to the training grounds.

I walked on with determination in one thing.
I might not have had an amazing past or I might not be with my wolf.

But one thing I know is, I'm going to find my sister and never let her go ever again.

I'm going to find Bailey.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That was a really different chapter don't you think?

Anyone know who this chapter is about??????

Don't forget to vote or comment.
Until next chapter bookworms.....