Eric

Eric is an omega one of few at this new school of his. He moved here because he had to his parents didn't want an omega for a son, so they made him leave. The only good thing about it is he doesn't have to work or get a job, doesn't have to pay for the roof over his head. So he has it good unlike most omegas. This is only like this because his parents didn't want him to be known as their son. So he is being bribed to keep his mouth shut. Which he could care less. He was so happy to be out of his parents house and on his own finally after 16 years he was old enough! So he walked into his new school happy to be there, only to get lost in the middle of the school to find himself lost because he was to stubborn to ask for directions. And of course 3 alphas have noticed his scent already. His inner wolf growls at the others not being phased by 3 much bigger wolves.

---------------------------------------

Ps
An alpha is the highest in the order which are quite rare can be female but super rare. Often really dominate. Then the most common are betas which can be male or female. Then its the omegas which most of them get treated liked sex slaves since they can give birth male or female. Omegas are the rarest and usually the most submissive.-------
And this is only my second story so im sorry if it sucks and also this is just an introduction to the characters. There will be a description of all the main characters before the actual story begins!
XOXO