....... Rules......

This cover book has reached the maximum amount of chapters, so should you want a cover please comment your books details in the first chapter of my second cover book.

1) In order for you to qualify to receive a book cover you have to follow me. ( I will follow you back)

2) PAYMENT: (MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN THE WEEK AFTER RECEIVING YOUR COVER) 

*I don't ask for much, all I ask is that you grant me credit for the cover by writing "Cover by @LovemeLovemenotAG"on your books Description/ blurb/synopsis/summary. 

* Votes on my book titled Deepest Of The Depths ( and if you enjoy the book u are most welcome to continue voting. :)  I WILL ANNOUNCE THE PAYMENT ONCE I HAVE FINISHED YOUR COVER, PAYMENT WILL CHANGE SLIGHTLY FROM TIME TO TIME. ( that is, the amount of votes)   :) 

3)If you are dissatisfied in any way, maybe you want something changed, whatever the dissatisfaction may be, let me know and I will change the covers design or layout in any way you like, don't not use the cover. It takes a lot of my time to design them, have some consideration please.:)

4) Covers are not to be changed all of a sudden when one fancies to, I take time, searching for just the right images, fonts and the design and then here all of a sudden out of the blue when you people feel to, you remove the cover that I have just spent so long trying to perfect, please. In the first place, a normal books cover remains the same, it's not like your Facebook wallpaper that can change whenever you decide. A books cover identifies itself and it remains the same. So in the end it all boils down to the same thing, if you don't like the way I designed your cover then tell me so I may change or re-design it to your satisfaction instead of creating a new cover and just dumping mine down the drain. Thank you.   

5) And now after reading the above, if you still want a cover then comment the following below: 

Books title: __________

Subtitle: (optional)_________

Books description: __________

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING SPECIFIC YOU'D LIKE ON YOUR COVER THEN IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU SAY SO, BECAUSE I'VE DEALT WITH COUNTLESS WATTPADIANS WHO DONT MENTION WHAT THEY WANT UNTIL AFTER I HAVE CREATED THE COVER, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, IN DOING SO I WILL NOT RE-CREATE YOUR COVER; THAT IS IF YOU ONLY TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR COVER AFTER I HAVE FINISHED CREATED IT. 

NOTE: DON'T PM ME YOUR REQUESTS! DOING SO WILL PROBABLY RESULT IN YOU NOT RECEIVING A COVER DUE TO WATTPAD'S BAD MESSAGING SYSTEM. Thank u! : ) 

PS: I DONT do covers with celebrity images, icons etc on them. thank you!

That will be all.......;)